Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?

• Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Christopher Eccleston
    Vote A
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?David Tennant
    Vote B
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Matt Smith
    Vote C
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?John Hurt (War Doctor)
    Vote D
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Peter Capaldi
    Vote E
  • I haven't watched Doctor Who, but I'm going to now
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I started watching with Christopher Eccelston and I have not looked back ever since. I have loved each actor for their unique expressions and mannerisms that have brought something different to the table. Overall, one of the actors has stood out so far and that is Matt Smith. All of the quirks and gestures put him on the top for me. My second favorite is a toss up between Peter Capaldi and David Tennant. My favorite quote is from David Tennant, "Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person."

0|1
    0|0
    • I loved that quote... Doctor Who has made me cry so much, it's unfair 😂

• Show All
    • I wonder what her signature quote is going to be. Christopher's was "Fantastic", David's was "Allons-y", Matt's was, "Geronimo!" and Capaldi's was "Shut up"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I always Like Eccleston. There was a really good balance of dark and light in his season, and he kicked off New Who so we all owe him.

I'm really upset he didn't come back for the 50th since Moffat just made that all about his dumb bullshit

0|1
    0|0
  • I only really watched the season with David Tennant so I'm a little biased with my opinion :p it's not a bad show, I might watch the other seasons too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Matt Smith ofc

0|1
    0|0
  • Ecclestone, he was absolutely incredible <3

0|1
    0|0
  • David Tennant always.

0|0
    0|0
  • David

0|0
    0|0
  • Love David Tennant!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it...
    The turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go...
    That's who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home.

Eccleston for the above quote of pure legend

0|2
    0|0
  • Matt smith is my favourite. He knew his place and he was a great performer. He also has the best music

0|2
    0|0
  • Bad wolf

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes