Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?

• Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Christopher Eccleston
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?David Tennant
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Matt Smith
    Vote C
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?John Hurt (War Doctor)
    Vote D
  • Who is your favourite Doctor Who from the new show?Peter Capaldi
    Vote E
  • I haven't watched Doctor Who, but I'm going to now
    Vote F

74

Most Helpful Guy

• I started watching with Christopher Eccelston and I have not looked back ever since. I have loved each actor for their unique expressions and mannerisms that have brought something different to the table. Overall, one of the actors has stood out so far and that is Matt Smith. All of the quirks and gestures put him on the top for me. My second favorite is a toss up between Peter Capaldi and David Tennant. My favorite quote is from David Tennant, "Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person."

• I loved that quote... Doctor Who has made me cry so much, it's unfair 😂

• I wonder what her signature quote is going to be. Christopher's was "Fantastic", David's was "Allons-y", Matt's was, "Geronimo!" and Capaldi's was "Shut up"