What Kind of Gamer are You?

Well, are you a member of the Glorious PC Gamer Master Race like I am? Are you a dirty console peasant? Are you a slave to your iPhone? Are you addicted to trading card games, or are you a high roller at the casino? I figured I'd make this for the fun of it. I wanted more options but it won't let me have them. If you are an other than please comment.
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I am a member of the Glorious PC Gamer Master Race and all others are inferior
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I am a dirty console peasant and I'm proud of it
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I am a mobile slave with no self respect
    Vote C
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man, You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me
    Vote D
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I play bored games
    Vote E
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I am a sports jock and hate nerds and their stupid games
    Vote F
  • What Kind of Gamer are You?I'm a cardboard crack addict
    Vote G

65

Most Helpful Girl

• PC is my preference and what I use most but I'm okay with consoles.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do PC gamers have the best exclusives? No, they don’t.

• Such as? I really don't think so, and there are only a few really good console exclusives that make a good argument, most of them are from Nintendo. However PC has Blizzard so there is comparison.