Anyone else hate those romantic Lifetime Christmas movies?

I'm currently watching one at 2 AM because I hate myself. I hate romance movies in general because they make me feel bad about myself because I've never had a boyfriend. Yup, I'm ready to jump off a cliff watching this.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lifetime movies suuuuuck. They are like Adam Sandler romcoms without the jokes. For real though about the cliff jump, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like Adam Sandler movies that much, I just don't find him that funny. And about the cliff jump, there's no cliffs where I live but there's tons of bridges.

• Show All
    • I mean, I'll try and help you.

• I don't need help and you don't know me. If you knew me, you'd realize what a piece of shit I am. You'd hate me too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Actually, I hate everything about Christmas, except the movies. I'm not particularly fond of straight romances, but I can kinda relate. I started bawling watching an action movie last night when the protagonist beat a guy's ass who was kicking his own dog, and the dog ends up following the hero home. Paused the movie and cried like a baby. Now I'm going to go into a public bathroom and start a fight by pissing on another man's shoes just to prove I'm still a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I love them, they show the magic, the impossible, the fairy tales. While in reality I know that those scenarios don't exist because life just isn't like that. Well unless you're really rich.

0|0
    0|0
    • They make me feel bad about myself because I'm alone and ugly

• Yeah but I'm alone too but I don't feel bad, I actually prefer it that way. But in your case, if you need someone to talk to, hit me up.

• You're much too young to "jump off a cliff." Give it time, it will happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll give it a year, if nothing changes in my love life then I'm done.

• I hope this is jus a mood you are in at the moment. Again, at your age, there is so much time to find someone or to have someone come into your life.

• Nope. And if I jump off a bridge (there are no cliffs where I live) nobody would save me or even care, this isn't some cheesy rom-com.

• Romantic movies are boring to me. I already like shows a lot more but then with some action and drama. Like Dexter, phenomenal show

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them OK, but I'm watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent at the moment and it's 2AM here too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the OG Law and Order better I've seen every episode. My parents used to watch it, even when my mom was pregnant. I even recognized the theme song as a baby because I heard it in the womb. My asshole dad was a huge fan of the show, he loved making fun of George Dzunda and Paul Sorvino in Season 1. He called them Paul I'm a FatFuck Sorvino and Fatfuck Dzunda. I love 90's shows and movies

• That's why I watch investigative discovery immediately after watching romantic movies to feel better

0|0
    0|0
    • My mom watches Forensic Files on there all the time. I watch it on occasion but sometimes it gets repetitive like a Lifetime movie. There was a funny case in Forensic Files I saw once with an idiotic killer that ordered pizza in the middle of a murder.

• πŸ˜‚.. she is sure funny

• A cliff would be nice this time of the year. Why do you even watch them if they're so horrible?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because there was nothing else on at 2 AM and because I hate myself, that's why.

• I get the hating yourself part but I don't get why you would watch them. There are plenty of other options like streaming services.

• I love them I watch the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies

0|0
    0|0
    • I would probably slit my wrists after watching one of those. Couples and romance make me sick

• Show All
    • I still wouldn't watch willingly, he'd have to force me into the couch and tie me up to get me to watch one of those cringe fests.

• You are swarming in and debt, if you fix that problem and change your life around and find a real good boyfriend you'll come to like those movies

• I don’t watch them rather watch anime or cuddle with a girl I like

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I had someone to cuddle, but nobody would want to cuddle me.πŸ˜”

• Same with me never had a girlfriend so maybe one day I’ll have one and plus if I was 18 I would

• And by the way you won’t be alone for ever maybe one day we will meet

• Lifetime is for middle aged women who masturbate to fifty shades darker

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, you are NOT the only one who wants to jump off a cliff

0|0
    0|0
    • Well they're welcome to join me. Except I don't live near any cliffs so a bridge will have to do it.

• Yeah, they fucking suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope you feel better soon!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you feel so sad?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I'm a failure that's never had a boyfriend

• Sorry to hear that. I've also never had a girlfriend. It makes me feel really lonely lol.

• Some are ok but others are yeah just annoying lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It is Christmas!

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too!!! But not the same reason though!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • No that's a good way to meet creeps

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      What about your surroundings? Aren't there any hot guys?

• I love those shows. The one where Santa has his secret factory and the woman doctor comes to town And threes another one where Fonzie is the girls uncle and he brings a stranger to her house. Oh yea the serviceman gets asked to stay for holiday and falls in love with lumber company daughter. There are couple others. Saw the cartoon last night that has the Island of Misfit toys. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate them, I watched one for 20 min last night and I hated myself even more than usual.

• I am sorry you hate yourself. There are a couple others I like. Sitting on the sofa with my sweetie, some hot chocolate and in the glow of the fireplace. Oh yea.

• Well I don't have anybody to cuddle with and that makes me feel angry

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes