Anyone else hate those romantic Lifetime Christmas movies?

I'm currently watching one at 2 AM because I hate myself. I hate romance movies in general because they make me feel bad about myself because I've never had a boyfriend. Yup, I'm ready to jump off a cliff watching this.

320

Most Helpful Guy

• Lifetime movies suuuuuck. They are like Adam Sandler romcoms without the jokes. For real though about the cliff jump, feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to

• I don't like Adam Sandler movies that much, I just don't find him that funny. And about the cliff jump, there's no cliffs where I live but there's tons of bridges.

• I mean, I'll try and help you.

• I don't need help and you don't know me. If you knew me, you'd realize what a piece of shit I am. You'd hate me too