Is not drinking immature?

I am kind of old fashioned when it comes to this. I don't drink or smoke or have pre marital sex (nor for religious reasons. I am an atheist) . I get a lot of people telling me that I need to grow up and some people (from college) even tell me to piss of if I tell them that I am not into these things (when asked). I would never judge others for doing it but I like to be the boss of my own body. Do you think I am immature?

612

Most Helpful Guy

• those who call you immature are ironically the immature ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think it's immature. I'm very similar to that, never wear any cleavage, no short skirts, i don't drink or do drugs. And honestly it's all about finding the right friends who won't pressure you into anything