What do you think of this song? Cardi B - Bodak Yellow?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the sort of song you put on loop when you've got someone tied to a chair and need to get them to start talking

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the way she drags out her words. It sounds weird, like she is forcing the words to the beat even though they don't actually fit. Also the lyrics were trash.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Pretty uninspired. But I think Cardi's role is really to be the next Nicki Minaj, and I think she'll do quite well at that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can dig it. Not my favorite female rap artist (that goes to Rah Digga) but the song is bop worthy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cardi B and Bodak Yellow are both complete trash... this is definitely a problem with people listening to this kinda crap music... what's even worse is they think this shit sounds cool😒

0|0
    1|0
  • this is absolute garbage and does not deserve the fame it got. and she sounds like a kid who got her candy taken away

0|0
    0|0
  • Utter nonsense.. Lyrically its trash.. Nicky Manaj wannabe who I'm also not a fan of but she is far better than this nothingness..

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha, I literally came across it yesterday! I don't really like it that much but I do like "motorsport - Migos, Nicki Minaj & cardi B"

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible

0|2
    0|0
  • trash trash trash

0|1
    0|0
  • Mainstream trash

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate it

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not really amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • not my thing

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'll be honest, when I first heard it I wasn't a fan. But it's really grown on me. It's catchy. Plus, I like Cardi B's voice, it's unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard it so many times I don't like it anymore, but I did before because it's hype and it's the type of song you play in the club to get women hype too

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the song because it makes me wanna fight someone 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the shit and I like how she's blowing up.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's ok. I think she curses too much in the song though

0|0
    0|0
  • total garbage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda like the song but hate the video

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love love loveee it!

1|0
    0|1
  • She's an annoying stripper who fucked her way to where she is now. She can't even have a proper conversation. Sad how we call this "music" now.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes