Whats you're opinion on the treatment of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi? Minor spoilers in post?

Luke in The Last Jedi is very polarizing and unexpected. Because of this many fans are unhappy with the treatment of the character. I liked it because I thought it was more realistic as no know stays the same their whole life and I have been in a similar headspace to Luke in this movie before. Whats you're opinion on the treatment of Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi? Minor spoilers in post?
  • Liked it
  • Hated it

13

Most Helpful Girl

• it shows, what is really going on with the dark and light forces in within the mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel most of the movies story, timelines, was poor. No set up or explanation for Snoke, sub plots went nowhere, how Rey became the fastest creature ever to become so powerful in the force and saber skills (like in what 10 days or so) that she could defeat real Sith and Jedi. Gee how dumb was that.
    They turned Luke into a self pity weak old fart. How embarrassing and a bit and hard a slap in the face was that. Then he dies. I was pissed at the whole thing. CGi was great though.