🎮 Who's looking forward to Dragon Age 4 🎮?

Who here is excited for the fourth game in BioWare's Dragon Age franchise and if so, what are you looking forward to seeing the most? Any reoccurring characters or cameos? Do you think EA will hint at it during E3 2018?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't yet finished the Inquisition but I hope it becomes something more than Single Player MMORPG like Inquisition was. I hope they bring back more Origins than Inquisition.

• Origins was fantastic. I loved the overall dark themes of the first game and I wish they'd incorporated it more into Inquisition. It really gave you the feeling of like "holy shit, things really ARE bad".

Also, I liked the idea of gift giving that came with Origins. It was such an easy way to gain some popularity points.

• Don't get me wrong, Inquisition is a great game too! Origins will always just have a special place in my heart, lol. Yay for Qunari though!

Haha, fingers crossed. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt what with EA being the grubby poopheads they are.

• They would go deep big time if they fail this one aswell. Fingers crossed.