🎮 Who's looking forward to Dragon Age 4 🎮?

Who here is excited for the fourth game in BioWare's Dragon Age franchise and if so, what are you looking forward to seeing the most? Any reoccurring characters or cameos? Do you think EA will hint at it during E3 2018?

🎮 Who's looking forward to Dragon Age 4 🎮?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't yet finished the Inquisition but I hope it becomes something more than Single Player MMORPG like Inquisition was. I hope they bring back more Origins than Inquisition.

1|0
    0|0
    • Origins was fantastic. I loved the overall dark themes of the first game and I wish they'd incorporated it more into Inquisition. It really gave you the feeling of like "holy shit, things really ARE bad".

Also, I liked the idea of gift giving that came with Origins. It was such an easy way to gain some popularity points.

• Show All
    • Don't get me wrong, Inquisition is a great game too! Origins will always just have a special place in my heart, lol. Yay for Qunari though!

Haha, fingers crossed. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt what with EA being the grubby poopheads they are.

• They would go deep big time if they fail this one aswell. Fingers crossed.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I am looking forward to it. I have played through Dragon age Origins, and Dragon Age 2. I am currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which is your favorite so far?

• Show All
    • Speaking of side quests, try not to kill yourself over the *cough* shards *cough* in Inq.

• thanks for the tip :)

• I think you can wait a long time for it. EA is all focused on milking money on Battlefront.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. Just started the second one and left it

0|0
    0|0
    • Dragon Age II isn't nearly as good as the other two, I agree.

• Its just not my type if game. Give me a car game or first person shooter like bioshock or modern warfare then im fine

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes