What music do you listen to when creating art?

Plain and simple! I listen to some more contemporary black metal (Akhlys, Eigengrau Urfaust, Mizmor, Yith), but I'm curious what the rest of ypu make due with.

I'd also like to know what art style & techniques you use. I paint with oils & digitally, and tend to do more academic/classical arts.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• What I usually listen to, classic rock, punk, noise rock and generally experimental music. I still think Sonic Youth's Daydream Nation is the best for creating an atmosphere for art making since it's so sparse, nocturnal and freewheeling'. Almost like a wintry post apocalyptic landscape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk0tKWqus4E

Most Helpful Guy