When listening to music, do you pay more attention to the lyrics or the sound?

I can't decide what I pay more attention to. I hate songs that have meaningless lyrics no matter how good the sound is and I hate songs that have a bad sound no matter how good the lyrics are. There needs to be a balance.
  • Lyrics
  • Sound
  • Other
    Vote C

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know any words to any song, but I know the sound and the beat to every song It's the Rhythm it's a vibration the whole planet Earth is a vibration our everyday life we are in tune with a vibration your good days or bad days vibration. But give me a good beat and I can sing you a song with my made up words LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to listen to the music and the background sounds that are hidden beneath the beat. I just like to think of how the musician composed it and I think "wow that's brilliant" while Boppin' to it. To be honest in today's mainstream music the lyrics have become almost irrelevant af and the bass & beat drop is the only thing to look forward to. It's quite sad what the entertainment industry is doing, which is why my taste in music varies. I actually caught myself liking a specific song I disliked for the lack of lyrical genius and realized how indoctrinated I've become πŸ˜‚. So with that being said , I'd have to go with sound πŸ”Š