What is your take on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? And what was the moment when felt like HOLY SHIT?

This anime was completely awesome, although I am a Muslim, I didn't think it would have a negative effect on my beliefs , actually it had a positive impact which made closer to my religion.
What's your take, and would you be scared from losing faith ( if you are religious) to watch?
Here is my top two HOLY SHIT moments.
  • What is your take on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? And what was the moment when felt like HOLY SHIT!?Flask eating the truth!
  • What is your take on Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? And what was the moment when felt like HOLY SHIT!?Flask holding the sun

09

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my top favourite animes that I've ever saw.
    Well, I understand the feeling you had since we have a similar background when watching this masterpiece. It introduces a whole diffrent vision and beleifs from what we beleive is sacred. So the shock is just inevitable.