Why do people pay for TV shows and movies when it's all available for free online?

I don't get it. Are they just flaunting their wealth? Do they not know about it, or how to do it? Brand name loyalty? What gives?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be watching any of them cause the studios producing them wouldn't make money and therefore wouldn't be able to make more episodes, also some people would rather pay for cable than pay for internet

Most Helpful Guy

• I born and raised to respect the copyright and pay for my joy because that is what's legal; moral and accurate.

Every production now in this case movie programs are made by money; time and effort. It's not fair to watch it free when they spent money to make it. It's a circle of economy and business. They create a product for me. If i enjoy it; i have to pay the price because they spent energy to create that. It's just so immoral to enjoy something but you're not willing pay for your enjoyment from someone's work.

I can't do that because i'm not con or thief. I pay my fair share for the joy i receive as a appreciation letter to the creator of the show. Completely happily. Whoever it is; they deserve the money because they created something that i enjoyed. They brought happiness to me and entertained me with their product so i'd pay for it so they could also profit from their hard work and the favor get returned.

Good Luck.

• “I born and raised to respect the copyright and pay for my joy because that is what's legal; moral and accurate.”

Dis nigga 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂😂