What SuperPower would you like to have and why?

What SuperPower would you like to have and why?
I would def like to have mind reading and the ability to transpire thoughts in someone's mind. Mostly to understand what is running in the mind of women and what she would expect; the latter power to manipulate in friends and foes to doing something nice.

What about you all? May the force be with you!

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The power to read the mind definitely. But be able to have the choice of when and who so I don't go bat shit crazy from everyone's mind unfolding to me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• To freeze time, so I could spend moments with my partner cuddling him :( which I don't get... enough.

2|1
    0|0
    • Awww
      Sweetheart !

• Show All
    • True that.
      I waz just sYjng am thankful that it wasn't available back then

• Yeah I can understand the shame

• Being invisible so I can listen to people’s convorsations, being able to read minds so I can make a living or being able to teleport as I am lazy. Flying is too much effort

1|1
    0|0
  • Some form of advanced empathy, the ability to accurately read and manipulate the emotions of others. Could be great for your friends, you could make them feel happy but could be very, very bad for your enemies. If not that then kind of dream walking, the ability to enter or manipulate someone's dreams. Again, could be very kind or very cruel with it

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to make my own universes go anyway I want a live through them with any body or backstory I want so I could live in one piece

0|1
    0|0
  • The superpower of big boobs.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would want to be invisible

1|0
    0|0
  • Animate stuffed animals to life

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to be able to fly like Superman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Telekinesis

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be wonder woman

0|0
    0|0
    • Hah.
      I think that's a good one xD
      A demi goddess

• Show All
    • I'm getting better and feeling more happier on here

• Yes!
      This is indeed a great place isn't it? Helped me get over my issues and make great friends and meet new people xD

• subatomic manipulation. why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm maybe future seeing

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk through walls so I don't have to use doors... lazy i know

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• The Force.
    Having to ability to see through people, do mind tricks and move objects with your mind sound awesome and pretty useful to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to learn the ways of the force and have the abilities of the Jedi mind tricks under the guidance of Luke Skywalker 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Teleporting because i would finally have the power to make this world great again.

0|1
    0|1
  • Matter manipulation. How cool would it be to instantly alter the traits of literally any form of matter! I would be a god.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I wanna is never stopping.. this is the power I wanna get,,,

0|1
    0|0
  • Inception. How dope would it be to go into peoples dreams or thoughts and convince them to do shit?

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to have the superpower of controling time. I've allways thought it was the best, to do your life whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same ability as a very unknown but highly powerful Marvel character known as "the beyonder" he was omnipotent

0|0
    0|0
  • To be a human torch and burn my college from ground up

0|0
    0|0
  • I want super saiyan powers because super saiyan powers=all powers.

0|0
    0|0
  • To stop time... reasons r obvious

0|1
    0|0
  • Master of space and time

0|0
    0|0
  • Invisibility. I would steal lots of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Control time

0|0
    0|0
    • You missed the important aspect of the question - Why?

• So I can see the future and the past. I guess “time travel” is the right phrase

• Shapeshifting.

0|0
    0|0
  • To turn off nonsenses.

0|0
    0|0
  • All or none

0|0
    0|0
  • I want x-ray vision to see all the naked ladies

0|1
    0|0