What book would you like to see turned into a film?

Assuming of course that it was done well and not half-asses, what book or book series would you like to see on the big screen?

Provide as many or as few details as you'd like.

For me, it would be the Demonata series by Darren Shan. I think if the films were aimed at adults and done properly, it could be an incredible film series.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont want to see my favorite books turning into movies because holywood would screw them up

• Thats why i said "assuming it was good"

• oh sorry, i didn't see this part, then i would like to see the long walk by stephen king
      i was disappointed when i found out there is no movie adaptation

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to see the Inheritance (Eragon) series continued, but with the same special effects and acting level of avengers movies.