What book would you like to see turned into a film?

Assuming of course that it was done well and not half-asses, what book or book series would you like to see on the big screen?

Provide as many or as few details as you'd like.

For me, it would be the Demonata series by Darren Shan. I think if the films were aimed at adults and done properly, it could be an incredible film series.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont want to see my favorite books turning into movies because holywood would screw them up

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats why i said "assuming it was good"

• oh sorry, i didn't see this part, then i would like to see the long walk by stephen king
      i was disappointed when i found out there is no movie adaptation

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to see the Inheritance (Eragon) series continued, but with the same special effects and acting level of avengers movies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I write stories on Wattpad... so I would see some of it...

0|0
    0|0
  • My cheimstery book. I hate reading.

0|1
    0|0
    • @nickyBBB. I have an idea... Collect pictures of all pages in chemistry book and start a slideshow... Experience would be similar to that if a movie... 😋😋

Frankly speaking u can try asking me... however it's been more than 4 years I studied chemistry... But would try my best... I like chemistry at that time...

• Interpreter of maladies

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Wind-up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami. Mysterious, at times really intense and could be visually beautiful done the right way. It would be a long artsy film, but I would love it to bits.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dark tower, oh wait they just did that and severely raped it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unwind

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes