(Last Jedi Spoiler Warning!!!) What was your biggest wtf moment of The Last Jedi?

(Last Jedi Spoiler Warning!!!)

Hi guys, I didn't log in this app in 4ever lol. Hi to everyone I used to talk 2 here. So yeah. What was the biggest wtf moment? Mine was what happened between Kylo and Snoke! OMG I didn't see that coming!

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there!
    I was kinda pissed about the training between Rey and Luke. I thought there would be more to it
    The fight between Kylo and Luke!! Holy shnikes! I did know you could force project like that. That was amazing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Opening scene Poe single handled raping that dreadnaught’s turrets was probably one of the greatest feats of piloting in the Star Wars universe.