(Last Jedi Spoiler Warning!!!) What was your biggest wtf moment of The Last Jedi?

(Last Jedi Spoiler Warning!!!)

Hi guys, I didn't log in this app in 4ever lol. Hi to everyone I used to talk 2 here. So yeah. What was the biggest wtf moment? Mine was what happened between Kylo and Snoke! OMG I didn't see that coming!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there!
    I was kinda pissed about the training between Rey and Luke. I thought there would be more to it
    The fight between Kylo and Luke!! Holy shnikes! I did know you could force project like that. That was amazing.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Opening scene Poe single handled raping that dreadnaught’s turrets was probably one of the greatest feats of piloting in the Star Wars universe.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• that carrie fisher moment in space which moron saw that and thought it looks fine and makes sense. Also you can hyperdrive into ships but why did you wait to do that and why don't you just do that from now on also the entire ship would've been obliterated by something even tiny going at lightspeed.

0|0
    0|0
    • What Carrie Fisher moment?
      That's a great point about the little ship being able to do the same thing. Could have saved a lot of people that way

• Show All
    • Or was it a reasonable way to kill off Leia in the beginning of the next movie but finish the plot of this one without completely changing the story line

• What would happen if you went to space without a spacesuit? Whatever you do, don't hold your breath! The vacuum of space will pull the air from your body. So if there’s air left in your lungs, they will rupture.

Oxygen in the rest of your body will also expand. You'll balloon up to twice your normal size, but you won’t explode. Your skin is elastic enough to hold you together.

Any exposed liquid on your body will begin to vaporize. So the surfaces of your tongue and eyes will boil. Without air in your lungs, blood will stop sending oxygen to your brain.

You'll pass out after about 15 seconds. 90 seconds after exposure, you'll die from asphyxiation. It’s also very cold in space. You'll eventually freeze solid.

Depending on where you are in space, this will take 12-26 hours, but if you're close to a star, you'll be burnt to a crisp instead. Either way, your body will remain that way for a long time.

Gut bacteria will start to eat you from the inside out, but not for long, so you

• Movie was a insult to people with a brain. Worst ever.
    That thing made a mockery of The Force and the entire SW history.

0|0
    0|0
  • none really.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that there were no
    y-wing bombers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes