How did you get into k-pop (if you're into it)?

Im wondering what got people into kpop, for me it was trying to find a song my friend played and I stumbled upon Firetruck by NCT 127 and I really liked the song then I heard Fire by BTS and after that i was hooked on kpop

13

Most Helpful Girl

• On demand and I fell in love with marshmallow by IU. And people like Shinee (poor jonghyun 😭) snsd, And people like that and I just ended up falling in love with it

Most Helpful Guy

• I was listening to J-pop on YouTube and wandered into K-pop through the recommended videos tab, mostly because the girls in 2NE1 are gourgous lol I just had the click