I get extremely angry whenever things like the new Oceans movie trailer is shown or Star Wars. Is there a way to end it?

I just get super angey I want to hit things beat myself up. I get a renewed HATERED of women. I have to go to sites like A Voice For Men or even ReturnOfKings. I just to to hit things or break things, including myself. I feel horrible that I was born a man in a world that now HATES men and wants to take everything away from men, or I feel like I maybe did have privilage over women so I should kill myself. The same goes for Women in Computer Science. I feel like what the hell did I do wrong. I never hurt a woman, I never even talk to them because I am so scared of them. I want to stop feeling this way.

21