What shall my next heavy music myTake be?

ok, so the myTakes I create are all music oriented, particularly heavy music, since I'm into metal and some rock. I've already made the myTakes listed here:

Metallica's "Kill 'em All" record
AC/DCs "back in black" record
the problems of being a female metalhead
the advantages of being a female metalhead
the death of AC/DC guitarist Malcolm Young
companies taking advantage of celebs/musicians deaths (including Malcolm young)

I want to create more, but I can't decide what to do next! for those heavy music lovers out there that do know these bands I mention here, what should be my next myTake? this is the list of ones I want to do, but I want you guys to pick from one of these:

The death of Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell
Metallica's "Hardwired... To Self-Destruct" record
Metallica's "Load" and "Reload" album comparison
AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" record
Rob Zombie and White Zombie band comparison
the offspring "smash" record

I know this is a lot to choose from lol. but the help is appreciated! whichever choice that's mentioned most will be used!
Updates:
ok, decision made, rob zombie and white zombie band comparison is what shall be done! keep a lookout for it, as it should be coming soon! thanks to all who gave their opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would like to put in a request for a MyTake.
    So I listen to metal here and there, it wasn't until this year that I attended my first concert and you already know who it was.
    Something that stood out were the women, they dressed differently from other events and concerts, I really liked the way they looked, the leather pants and how chill they were. Almost like no effort and still looked great. So a myTake on metal clothing and fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rob zombie and white zombie band comparison. I always loved both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't read mytakes but, I would say, you should right about an upcoming metal band or, a band which hasn't got much acclaim.
    Like, Of Mice and Men, Stria, Broken Rail, Blacktop Mojo, From Ashes to New etc.
    There are many more on these channels:-
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MontageRock
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Spaceuntravelmusic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes