Dancing... I need help understanding it’s connection to us humans and why we like it?

Hold on hold on. A simple explanation doesn’t help! I don’t understand dancing! Not just how, but why? And just just Why because that’s easy. People like it. Why? It makes them feel good! Well... why? What’s so great about it? How do you become this person who expresses themselves and the music they are hearing through dancing?

Just imagine me as a robot. Explain dancing to a robot so he could actually understand? Please?

No need to tell me why I don’t need to dance. That doesn’t matter! I still want to know!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• 2 humans or more have to work closely in synch which creates a feeling of closeness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dancing was a way for our prehistoric ancestors to bond and communicate, particularly during tough times. As a result, scientists believe that early humans who were coordinated and rhythmic could have had an evolutionary advantage.
    We don't dance because it's a mating ritual, dance is a mating ritual because it demonstrates that a human is a good specimen of human. We don't dance because it is good exercise, dance is good exercise because it makes you a better human.
    Certain reward centers in the brain also are tied to movement.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes