Dancing... I need help understanding it’s connection to us humans and why we like it?

Hold on hold on. A simple explanation doesn’t help! I don’t understand dancing! Not just how, but why? And just just Why because that’s easy. People like it. Why? It makes them feel good! Well... why? What’s so great about it? How do you become this person who expresses themselves and the music they are hearing through dancing?

Just imagine me as a robot. Explain dancing to a robot so he could actually understand? Please?

No need to tell me why I don’t need to dance. That doesn’t matter! I still want to know!

02