What fictional character do you think accurately captures your personality?

I am going to go with Dr. Mahoney from Scrubs. Minus, the fat guy fetish, she could be the fictional version of me. Her and I got into medicine for the same reason.

1136

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm an orphan, who doesn't play nice with others and lives by his own code of morals with little regard for authority. So, Batman? lol

But seriously, probably more like Johnny Truant from House of Leaves in terms of life-experience. Or a more accurate personality portrayal might be any pleasant, scatter-brained egg-head character. Really the one who comes to mind, and I know this is obscure, but it's the Dog-guy from the Disney movie Treasure Planet: incredibly intelligent, incredibly naive, somewhat self-deprecating, effeminate & sensitive, unexpectedly courageous/kind and a bit of a side-kick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe Rachel from Friends?
    media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...as-Best-Hair.gif
    Minus the rich and sort of self-entitled background, I think Rachel and I have a lot in common. She's a hard worker and always tries her best. She started out as a waitress. I'm a waitress too, and hopefully I can start looking for a job in my own field soon. Always wants the best for her friends. Has a good sense of humor. Likes fashion and makeup. Can be a tiny bit dim sometimes, like me (sometimes I'm just in my head and stop concentrating lol), but is sharp when needed. Can be a bit impulsive. Is pretty chill. Hmm. Yeah. I'd say Rachel.