What fictional character do you think accurately captures your personality?

I am going to go with Dr. Mahoney from Scrubs. Minus, the fat guy fetish, she could be the fictional version of me. Her and I got into medicine for the same reason.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm an orphan, who doesn't play nice with others and lives by his own code of morals with little regard for authority. So, Batman? lol

But seriously, probably more like Johnny Truant from House of Leaves in terms of life-experience. Or a more accurate personality portrayal might be any pleasant, scatter-brained egg-head character. Really the one who comes to mind, and I know this is obscure, but it's the Dog-guy from the Disney movie Treasure Planet: incredibly intelligent, incredibly naive, somewhat self-deprecating, effeminate & sensitive, unexpectedly courageous/kind and a bit of a side-kick.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe Rachel from Friends?
    media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...as-Best-Hair.gif
    Minus the rich and sort of self-entitled background, I think Rachel and I have a lot in common. She's a hard worker and always tries her best. She started out as a waitress. I'm a waitress too, and hopefully I can start looking for a job in my own field soon. Always wants the best for her friends. Has a good sense of humor. Likes fashion and makeup. Can be a tiny bit dim sometimes, like me (sometimes I'm just in my head and stop concentrating lol), but is sharp when needed. Can be a bit impulsive. Is pretty chill. Hmm. Yeah. I'd say Rachel.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Can't think of any one that completely hits or the marks, but I'm always in my head and overthink everything like dr Dorian from scrubs and always felt that Ted from HIMYM hits pretty close with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • SpongeBob Squarepants or Sue Heck from The Middle

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all. Your video was fuckin hilarious! I started laughing! The chic is kind of hot too.. anyways.

I would say that I most resemble Jess from the show "New Girl". That is the type of girl I am most attracted to as well. But because I am a guy, I would say I might be most like Schmidt from "New Girl".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krwxrdMzCm4

1|0
    0|0
  • A less assholish bo jack horseman
    https://youtu.be/rMfZyfD4U8U
    I was born broken, I live a broken mess of a life and when the time comes ill die broken

2|0
    0|0
  • a combination of daphne emmett and bay from switched at birth, with double d from ed edd n eddy, a little bit of eli and trevor from degrassi and a bit of campbell but not when he... well ima say early campbell, derek from life with derek, huey from the boondocks, nick from big mouth and, kyle on south park

1|0
    0|0
  • All the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sheldon Coo…oh, you say accurately?
    None.
    Closest match? Sheldon Cooper. Althoug I would change the name to Sheldon Cuprum. Because latin is superior language to all.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's my profile pic for a reason. I'm not sure if you into anime though, so it's possible you have no idea what I'm talking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes Jethro Gibbs (NCIS), sometimes Fox Mulder (X-Files), and sometimes Captain Gabriel Lorca (Star Trek: Discovery)

1|0
    0|0
  • Leon Scott Kennedy from Resident Evil 6. I'm not a secret agent though lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dean !

1|0
    0|0
  • Goku of DBZ power, fit, magic, transformation to better faster martial arts fighter. 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Santiago, although I'd like to be more like Atticus Finch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rick

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, could care less what people think about me or how they see me

1|0
    0|0
  • funny you use Scrubs because I am mirror image to JD.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality is summed up by all the guys on big bang theory

1|0
    0|0
  • I get called Will from Good Will Hunting a lot by friends. Mahoney kicked ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• A lot of people I know compare me to Olivia Pope from Scandal. I would say I am very similar to her character in the first 2-3 seasons.

1|1
    0|0
  • My friends compared me to Monica Geller from Friends and I do love cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Marty McFly. I am a living mass of anxiety and usually only end up in the right place by blindly stumbling into it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. An oblivious optimist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Raven from the Teen Titans. I'm pretty monotone and frequently alone even though I don't want to be. But I know it's better if I'm alone because I have Bipolar disorder and can't afford to feel any emotions because it's always extreme. Extremely happy, extremely sad, extremely depressed, extremely irritated...

I hate hugs. And my favorite color is blue. Plus I wear hoodies all the time. And I think no one likes me.

I know, depressing, but it's completely true. i relate to Raven on a bunch of levels. Not to mention if I could have a power I would want it to be telekinesis.

1|0
    0|0
  • scruffy from futurama

1|2
    0|0
    • Lol how so?

• @Ironlak282 cuz he's lazy and a deadpan character and oddly profound with his bouts of wisdom here and there. I like to think I'm like that except maybe a bit less wise and more apathetic.

• Amy Schumer from Trainwreck 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Darlene from Roseanne

1|0
    0|0
  • Stitch or donkey

1|0
    0|0
  • Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore Girls

1|0
    0|0