Do you like anime?

• Yes
  • No
  • Never watched it/dont know what it is
    Vote C

622

Most Helpful Guy

• Behold the prince of all saiyans

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 21

• Well.. according to myanimelist I've spent over 100 days watching anime and reading manga.

• I have liked a few animes for the art but as far as story telling goes, anime has got to be at the very bottom of the art ladder. Character motivations are often muddled with stunted background expositions. Often the emotional expression is random or vastly out of sync with normal human reaction. Story continuity is jumpy and most if not all characters feel disposable. Plots tend to have gaping holes and logic never seems to apply when advancing the story arc. It's usually just manufactured tension between characters that roots most of the action rather than logical cause, response, solutions. Thus most animes feel to me like a jumbled mess of puzzle pieces that seem to only find resolution in the overall philosophical Asian archetype of FATE. Fate is a key aspect of how stories are paced. Most protagonists offer the concept of being a hero, but the general lesson is that we must all surrender to fate. And that is why all anime exudes a sense of defeatism in a random universe where the beauty is found in the suffering of said fate rather than making your own fate. Anime is the never ending struggle inside a labyrinth of contained insanity that explodes in small childish outbursts.

• Hell Fucking yeah but not a big fan of mainstream ones.

• Ah, which ones do you like then? It would be fun to watch some I've never seen before.

• Serial Experimental Lain, Kino's Journey, Mushishi and Zankyou o Terror.

• Cool! I will make sure to watch them.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(e).gif

Of course. Anime all the way.

• Attack on Titan, My hero Academia, Charlotte, Erased, 91 Days, Etc.

• Aot, my hero adademia and charlotte are literally some of my favorite animes to watch. Awesome!!!

• They were great! I can't wait for season 3 of AoT and MHA

• https://i.imgur.com/UKImTOs.gif
    Yup, I most certainly do.

• I absolutely love anime, but I haven't had much time to sit down and watch it as of late.

• Black clover attack on Titan and DBZ Kai are my main favorites but I also watched that show beyblade or whatever it’s called

• Not really a fan but I did enjoy some of the adaptations of the Monogatari series

• I'll just rewatch Youjo Senki for the 5th time now.. waiting for season 2...

• Dragon ball for life

• Yeah

• One Piece all the way!!

• Con D. Oriano is the pirate who will find the One Piece! Either that, or the sniper who hails from the 狙撃の島 (Sogeki no Shima/Island of snipers), Sogeking, will give him a run for his money!

• Anything by Unlimited Budget Works

• Dragon Ball fan

• Yes, I'm learning how to draw anime girls.

• You should watch Boko no piku

• Shokugeki is life

• I'm not into being a WEEABOO

• Hmm... well if thats not what your into, i guess i can't say much.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 6

• I love anime as i find it much funnier as of the over the top everything is

• Yes, thats one of the reasons i love it aswell. Especially animes like food wars lol.

• Yet too watch that one :/
      Some time soon i hope
      @howrudoin

Mostly i watch shows only after the last ep is out

• Yes and hentai and I love sailor moon 😍

• depends

• Only anime movies

• No no no no no

• Duhhh💕