• Arrow
    Vote C
  • The big bang theory
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like Ill cheat if i vote only seen 2 of them ๐Ÿ˜…

0|1
    0|0
    • Just do it anyway๐Ÿ˜‚ I should have probably done an option like only "seen one of the shows" etc. Which ones have you seen?

• TBBT
      And watching Arrow now (kind of bored me with the soup opera but I can't leave it not done)

Most Helpful Guy

• Game of Thrones is the best thing the TV has ever brought to the people, worldwide in the whole world.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 14

• None of the above. xD I'd probably prefer almost ANY cooking show over these or anything by BBC... Or just anime in general but then that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohh yeah mate a nice quality British bake off anyday ๐Ÿ‘Œ any specific anime you like?

• Assassination Classroom, My Hero Academia, Log Horizon, Accel World, Shokugeki no Souma, The King's Avatar (a Chinese anime), Dimension W, Kuroko no Basket to name a few xD

• My top 3
    -season 1 True Detective
    -Breaking Bad
    -Mindhunter

0|0
    0|0
    • Breaking bad? Ohh I completely had a mind blank I still somehow haven't got round to watching it๐Ÿ˜‚

• I've been watching supernatural for about as long as I've been on gag so I'll go with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Supernatural by far !!!
    But my all time fav is Sons Of Anarchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like The Big Bang Theory but now it's shit. They should change the title to Friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think that?(I've never watched friends)

• Friends was a popular show from (I think) the 90s, about 3 guys and 3 girls sharing an apartment and talking about their First World Problems.

Compare and contrast with TBBT which started out as a show about 4 dateless nerds and turned into a show about 4 guys and 4 girls talking about their First World Problems.

• Arrow is the best I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Supernatural and stranger things

0|1
    0|0
  • Sherlock Holmes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full House and Fuller House

0|1
    0|0