Has anyone try to hit on you in a game?

Have you ever played a game and had someone hit on you while you where playing from in the game

How you reacted? Did you like or hate it?

Asking guys and girls 🙂
Please also add info in reply
  • Yes, someone try to hit on me
    Vote A
  • No, no one try to hit on mr
    Vote B
  • I don't play video games
    Vote C
  • I don't play multiplayer
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Black ops zombies like 5 years ago 😅 as there was only me and her with a Mic in the team we had a laugh for the whole game together so once it was over she started messaging me privately calling me "babe" and using kisses etc... but that was all, we'd played a few more games together but nothing more. I think i still have the pictures I took to brag to my mates at the time 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds cute
      I guess the end of the world with zombies get people together
      Sadly your comment is cut to me at "i think i still have the..."

Thanks for sharing

• Was just I think i still have the pictures on my phone that I took at the time when my mates didn't believe me 😂

• O all right XD

Thanks for sharing

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think if you're a girl and you're playing video games it's rather inevitable. There are bunches of fat male virgins, in all ages, who don't know females in real life, on the other side of the cable.

I'm not hating, I'm playing video games myself, but it is a reality, not every gamer is like I described, but at the same time, not every gamer tries to hit on you.

Matter of fact, thinking about it, I think most of the girls that I talk with even in real life may think I'm hitting on them, cause of the way I talk with women, lol.

But I don't think I was ever hitting on a girl in the game. None of them were hitting at me either.

2|0
    0|1
    • I don't think its really much about never meeting a girl or been fat TBH i think its just some guys out there

Any way thanks for sharing :)

• Probably you're right, cause most of those fat ones would be scared to even talk to you in game 😂

• I don't think fat has no nothing to do with it 😅
      After all
      "On the internet no one knows your a intelligent potato"

• Yes i have many times even little boys thinking im a girl have hit on me

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes my character was more handsome and fit than I am xDD

1|0
    0|0
  • I always had to engage... But eventually she'd hit on me

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    1|1
  • yeah all the time when I used to play a certain game online. but I did it back to them. it was fun but sometimes annoying when it got me killed.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes