Has anyone try to hit on you in a game?

Have you ever played a game and had someone hit on you while you where playing from in the game

How you reacted? Did you like or hate it?

Asking guys and girls 🙂
Please also add info in reply
  • Yes, someone try to hit on me
  • No, no one try to hit on mr
  • I don't play video games
    Vote C
  • I don't play multiplayer
    Vote D

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Black ops zombies like 5 years ago 😅 as there was only me and her with a Mic in the team we had a laugh for the whole game together so once it was over she started messaging me privately calling me "babe" and using kisses etc... but that was all, we'd played a few more games together but nothing more. I think i still have the pictures I took to brag to my mates at the time 😂

• Sounds cute
      I guess the end of the world with zombies get people together
      Sadly your comment is cut to me at "i think i still have the..."

Thanks for sharing

• Was just I think i still have the pictures on my phone that I took at the time when my mates didn't believe me 😂

• O all right XD

Thanks for sharing

Most Helpful Girl