How can I get into wood working and spray paint art?

I've been interested in these things for a while.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I like wood working, and spray painting. I learned by making selves from scrap wood and small crappy tables. Slowly i got into larger projects. as for spray painting. i started with refurbishing old stuff. then slowly moved onto car parts. You need to start small and simple and once you get the hands on experience you can move on to more creative and larger projects

• Check with your school. Many have shop classes you can take. Befriend the shop teachers. Look up furniture makers in your area. The library will have books although you can't do anything without tools.

What Girls Said 1

• If your 14 dont you have a woodwork option at school? 😊.. if not.. try find a course around your area. Most are free. Depending on where you live.

• No. I'm in middle school right now

• Ohhh. I have no clue what that is in our country haha.. that sucks that your school doesn't have that option. Not everyone wants to do maths and English right lol.. does your dad or anyone in your family or friends or community do it? Even finding a second hand carpernty kit.

• I don't think so.