Who do you ship Rey with in the newest Star Wars trilogy?

• Who do you ship Rey with in the newest Star Wars trilogy?Reylo
  • Who do you ship Rey with in the newest Star Wars trilogy?Finrey
  • Who do you ship Rey with in the newest Star Wars trilogy?Rey Is An Independant Woman Who Don't Need No Man
    Vote C
  • Other Pairing
    Vote D

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted Rey/Finn because I could die happy if they got together because they cute as fuck and have such good chemistry, but I honestly ship a mix of Rey/Finn, Rey/Finn/Poe, and Rey/Phasma.

Kylo had literally EVERYTHING he could have wanted (loving parents, a loving uncle who was teaching him goddamn magic and how to fight with a laser sword, the wealth and affluence to do anything he wanted) and he threw it all away to be a whiny edgelord sith. If he lays one greasy finger on Rey I'm burning all of Star Wars to the ground. It's cancelled. I'm out.

So you might say I'm not a big fan of reylo

• so what do you think of what happened between Finn & Rose?

• I was kind of relieved, I used to think that Finn & Rey were best for each other but this episode illuminated me to the tragedy of Kylo Rens backstory & it seemed like Rey was developing feelings, but I was like 'Damn, Finns gonna be alone though'. The kiss did not seem passionate, but I get the sense he cares for her, if not as much as she does. I thought it was odd when he was all 'give it back to her'

• See I just got the vibe he was pissed that drunk dude callously took something that was very obviously precious to Rose for a seemingly selfish reason

Most Helpful Guy

• I really want Poe and Fin shipped but I don't think Disney will do it.

• What's their chemistry?

• Well Fin already took Poe's jacket like anyone in a relationship. They just work very well together. Most just see a bromance but I see it as something more.