Horror movie recommendations?

My boyfriend and I are having a scary movie night next time I go to his house, and I get to pick the movie since he doesn't usually watch horror movies. I just don't know what to choose. I want to watch something very scary that doesn't have too many sex scenes because, awkward...
Any recommendations? If it is on Netflix, even better! If not that's okay, I can try and get my hands on it.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Session 9
    The Visit
    Grave Encounters
    Sinister

There's not a lot of movies that's given me the jitters, but these are among the very few.

Most Helpful Girl

• Slender man if you really want it to be scary I've never seen it but the cartoon creeps me out just imagine the movie with real people. But you can also try " The Visit " I haven't seen a movie that's so scary in a while and great plot twist.