How do you feel about Game of Thrones being delayed until 2019?

I'm super pissed off right now.

26

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Looks interesting, and I wanna watch it. But I'm 14 with strict ass parents soo, at least when I'm finally able to watch it, I won't have to wait for new episodes.

• Really upset about it:/ but it's okay, I'm patient.

• I recommend Vikings or The Last Kingdom while we wait lol.

• As I would expect lol. Love that show. Honestly considering getting the ragnar hair.

• Lmao yes!

What Guys Said 5

• Considering that a book hasn't been released since the first season of the show, I'm not too mad. Well trained. Also I understand why. They're shooting later, and it's going to take a long time to shoot all the battle scenes, post production and special effects will also take a whole lot longer, especially since they're aren't shooting in multiple places simultaneously anymore because all the characters are converging. Don't worry. We'll (hopefully) get winds of winter within now and then

• I waited two years for Sherlock. I've been trained for this moment. Id much, much rather wait until 2019 and get a good final season than there to be even one episode that felt rushed. Hell, delay it to 2020 for all I care

• I honestly dont watch it so im doing all right. Better than when my grandpa shit his pants on Christmas dough.

• Never watched it x

• Same here
    But will they be done by 2018?

• What do you mean by that?

• Somebody better hack into HBO databases and leak the episodes. It is just cruel to make us wait that long.

• Fr... Not cool at all. For only 6 episodes too... Smh. That's like 4 hours worth of game of thrones and we're waiting over 2 years for it probably.