Did you see new Star Wars? Did you like it?

My question is like in the title, but I want to share my opinion and I hope you guys can get into discussion about this.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

I saw the movie twice. Didn't like it at all. In my opinion only Attack of the Clones is worse than this one. Plot was boring, whole quest of Finn and Rose was completely pointless. Also, Rose was the worst character of the movie, she didn't do anything important and at the end she tried to save Finn by crashing her fucking ski speeder into his, like, how was that supposed to work? Didn't she expect them both to die, like they should? Obviously they both survived mostly unharmed, because movies.

There was too many funny moments. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Marvel movies, so I was expecting it to be like The Force Awakens (which i liked), but in this movie the most "funny" character was not R2, not BB-8, not Finn, not fucking Jar Jar, but LUKE. How come Luke is now a joker all of a sudden? The scene when he threw out a lightsaber at the beginning completely destroyed the emotional bond I felt in this moment when it ended TFA.

They are in the middle of the final fight, losing, virtually having no chance at that point. Luke appears, comes to Leia and what she says? "I know what you will say... I changed my hair", Im like REALLY? You didn't see him for years, you're minutes from death of your whole squad, your whole movement matter of fact and that's what you have to say?

Also movie didn't feature any lightsaber fight, except for when Kylo and Rey was fighting those guards after Snoke was killed like a irrelevant fool. But guards didn't have lightsabers, so it's hard to count that one.

Oh, and how come two times in this movie people lived in space? Like I guess Leia used Force, but the Rose' sister in the beginning? She caught a fuckin breathe in SPACE...

I was extremely disappointed.

020

Most Helpful Guy

• What a massive pile of shit the humour was subtle in the OT but in this it's so blatant and overused in TFA the scene with rey and luke is clearly set up for some big emotional scene but they just played it off for a cheap shitty laugh. They need to get away from rebel v empire type storylines it's too boring at this point these fuckers have unlimited money you destroy ships and literal planets and it's like it doesn't affect them also why not just hyperspace ships into other from now on and why did she wait to do that. Completely ruined luke in my opinion and why was yoda acting crazy?

• Yoda was kinda silly in Empire Strikes Back if you watch it again, that was ok for me 😜

• that was mostly when he first met luke not letting on he was jedi master in ROTJ he was a lot more coherent