• Where should i tattoo this phrase ??Ankle
    Vote B
  • Where should i tattoo this phrase ??Thigh
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Do you want it to just be something for you (and your partner) to see? Or somewhere for others to see as well?

Regardless of your answer for the above question, I strongly suggest NOT getting it on you wrist. There are a lot of professional businesses that won't hire you if you have exposed tattoos. Also, I think it looks trashy when people have exposed tattoos. Like, if I go to a restaurant, and my server has a tattoo on her arm or wrist, I immediately get the impression that she just doesn't care that much about her body or her appearance.

I also think the ankle is cliché. Too many girls put too many things on their ankles that it's just not cute anymore.

in my opinion, that phrase would look good on the lower part of the top of your cleavage over your heart. It can be concealed when you enter a professional setting, but it can be exposed when you're casually out in public, and it's over your heart which shows everyone that it means something to you.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's got a heartbeat in it, so the wrist would Make more sense since that's where you can feel a pulse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Its really dumb to do it anywhere else other than wrist coz when u are frightened u wouldn't look at ur ankle or thigh to get cheered up would you?

1|1
    0|0
  • Please not thigh.

Thigh tattoo are cool and all, but just not this one. Keep your thigh for future tattoos, and make this one on your wrist (or ankle).

0|0
    0|0
  • How about on the bumper or your car as opposed to making up your skin with ink, it looks ghetto as hell.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I were to get a tat it would say flat liner and it would be on my chest right on top of my heart

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd put it on my dick to stop me wimpimg out at sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrow

0|0
    0|0
  • wrist

1|0
    0|0
  • No where.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put it on your thighs. You have pretty ass.. lols

0|0
    0|0
  • At the thigh, you'll be hell of a hottie!

1|0
    0|0
  • Back of the shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • On your back neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Your heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Upper Back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted x

0|0
    0|0
  • Thigh... sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Please don't get any, just wear those transparent tattoo shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back of your neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes