Two Questions: (a) Which SUPERHERO do you think will make a Super Husband? & (b) Which SUPERHEROINE do you think will make a Super Wife?

Two Questions: (a) Which SUPERHERO do you think will make a Super Husband? & (b) Which SUPERHEROINE do you think will make a Super Wife??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Husband: Superman (Mild Mannered Reporter) or Captain America: (He has a humble Personality as well).
    Wife: Wonder Woman (She has a very strong family background from Amazon, and her family has raised her well).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d love to marry Johnny Storm but he was hoeing around on Fantastic Four 1/2 and Superman has to leave too much so i’ll go for... Gambit. i’ll be his Catwoman and we can go gamble and stuff. If not him, i like Quicksilver

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I don't really read that much comics but I think Spider-man would be good husband, he has often common sense and is kind and caring.

Superheroines I don't really know many and most deepest I've seen Supergirl in that TV show and Wonder woman in new movies, so can't really tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman because they don't call him the Man of Steel for nothingπŸ˜‰. And as for a wife, Captain Marvel because she's sexy, strong, smart, and has some pretty kickass powers

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman would be a good husband, he's strong, confident, and rich. Wife? umm... superheroines, maybe Star Fire, she's exotic, caring, and a lot tougher than she looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about the super hero.. but the boobs of this cartoon damn.. too hot.. I would love to be Thor :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a huge crush on Black Canary from Injustice 2. So her lmao. As for a husband? Maybe Dr. Strange? He is a doctor after all

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know is that I have a massive crush on Gal Gadot. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Black Panther as my husband and as my wife, kind of a pointless question for me, probably Supergirl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Storm, she can brighten my day. Apparently my friend said my personality was the flash from justice league. Alas, we're from two different worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • your answer is definitely Harleyqueen I really like her and the best husband can be Mr fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't fantastic too nice a guy for Harley? personally, harley is my favorite though.

• yes but how about harley and deadpool they're an amazing couple

• b) black widow ftw, she'd teach you how to defend yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I think. It's hulk. Because he should be good in bed to fulfill his wife needs

0|0
    0|0
  • Wally west (the first flash) and gwen stacy (alive and not pregnent of green goblin)

0|0
    0|0
  • My superheroine wife will be the one who won't cheat me as i do for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Aquaman would make a pretty good wife

0|2
    0|0
  • Super man and Wonder Woman

1|0
    0|1
  • Im gohan and kale is my bae

0|0
    0|0
    • Well Gohan is married to Videl, and they aren't super heroes so...

• I saved the planet so im technically a hero and i can go for anyone i want coz human women can't handle it when i go super only a saiyan woman can handle that

• Superman and Wonder woman 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Mr. and. Mrs. Fantasic seems nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Cat would be my wife & I’d be Spider-Man

0|1
    0|0
  • Wonder woman

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like Wonder woman would make a good wife. And maybe nightcrawler from x-men would make a good husband.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes