Do celebrities ever get tired of singing their own songs?

Was thinking about wether or not this happened because I just imagine them on stage having to repeatedly sing the same songs every concert

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that this is no doubt true. Many celebrities have complained about having to sing their most popular songs over and over, especially since a lot of times their favorite songs are ones that are not popular with fans. When the musical "Jersey Boys" came out, Frankie Valli talked about how he used to hate having to sing his pop hits like "Sherry" because he felt his best art was in his deep ballads. However, he said he came to embrace the fact that the songs that he grew tired of singing were the songs that had deep meaning to his fans and that that was something that was important as well.

• Thankyou for your long reply ☺️