What video game do you play to take your mind off of stress?

GTA 5 works for me.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• dark souls 2. i get so pissed the stress leaves

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Stardew valley, Sims 4, any of the atelier games, peace death, wanko, nekorpara, root letter, rouge legacy, and any other video game I like really.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• When I get stressed, I get tired and uncompetitive - so my escape is simplistic games that are not in high pressure situations.

Like, Euro Truck Simulator (much like real driving calms me down), or Cities Skylines (you can create freely without terminating dangers). Even Visual Novels like Steins;Gate or Little Busters (because it takes control of the story and you don't have to do much but sit back & enjoy).

When I'm in a good mood, I tend to play more competitive games.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have two that I switch between. W218 wwe and mortal Kombat. In the wwe itโ€™s dealing huttibg someone I. The head with a chair. Something I have noticed in the game if you pay attention is the wrestler are talking in each otherโ€™s ears like there calling there spots like in a real match

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, any GTA game works for me. Massacring innocent civilians and mowing down cops.

1|0
    0|0
    • Explosions and a little massacre for the road always helps clear the mind lmao.

• In a very stressful period i usually like to grab some good old UT2004 and just frag for 5 minutes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hr8uCL_9Y

0|0
    0|0
  • To de-stress, I work on an easy task I need to do (like laundry), watch a youtube video with useful advice, listen to music, just lay down and do nothing for 5 munutes, or take a nap.

The key is to do something orodoctive while you relax OR take as little time as you can.

I stopped playing minecraft and other games (except chess) about a year ago because I realized that they were just another form of work that stressed me out. If all games are time-consuming work, why not just work?

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I play something like gta too, but recently started playing with the guild wars 2... The community is awesome there, so yeahhh... It's good to relax and make new friends =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Dying Light. It satisfies me when I perfectly slice a zombie's head off to kill it.

1|2
    0|0
  • State of Decay and VRChat for me.
    So either killing zombies or having random encounters with random people in VR.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quake 2 (any of the quakes or similar, but that is the one that I have) Great to just go and blow shit up.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG for me. Not a video game but it has been a game for me so far. It's quite entertaining

0|0
    0|0
  • My go to games are- Skyrim, Assassin's Creed IV, Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Online chess considered a video game? I choose that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout 4, the last of us, journey or no man's sky if I'm super stressed and can barely think

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them.. But I also smoke a fat one to help the process..

0|0
    0|0
  • Trackmania United Forever, Warthunder, Warface, Skyrim, Underground 2...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Souls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • DMC 5 and GTA 5

1|0
    0|0
  • Dragon Age: Origins, and TheHunter

1|0
    0|0
  • Recently, Hand of Fate 2, until I finished it.

1|0
    0|0
  • gta5

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Driveclub... or killing a lot of zombies randomly on dying light lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Any video game really, except for MOBAs. That would just my stress even worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Battlefield or Elder Scrolls Games

1|0
    0|0
  • Shooting games like cod :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sims 4, Overwatch and Black Desert Online.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hey, Black Desert Online is a great game. I love the MMORPG setting.

• Pacman

1|0
    0|0
  • Huniepop

1|0
    0|0
  • COD or CS

1|0
    0|0
  • Horizon Zero Dawn is my go to game

0|0
    0|0