Which TV Series Finale ticked you off the most?

Which TV Series Finale ticked you off the most?While Dexter (Lumberjack), Smallville (No suit), Rosanne (Dreaming), Enterprise (Forced Flash-Forward) and Cheers (No closure) pop up first in my mind to rant about, I'm just too lazy right now to write a take on it. Here's a clue to look out for in the future: If a Final episode involves any kind of time jump/skip, it's going to end bad!

So, What was the worst series finale in your view?

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• How I met your mother - because it was so jumbled up and the whole 7 (7) seasons were completely in vain! Weren't they? I mean who cares how he met their mother if the person he ended up with and spent most of his time with wasn't even her... Ridiculous show ending.

• I agree. Here is how I thought it should’ve been. The perfect ending to one show. That creates some sort of show about them, and there kids.

Barny & Robin = 3 kids
      Eric & Lilly = 2-4 kids
      Ted & the umbrella girl = 2 kids

Most Helpful Guy

• Dexter for sure. There needs to be a reboot season