Which TV Series Finale ticked you off the most?

Which TV Series Finale ticked you off the most?While Dexter (Lumberjack), Smallville (No suit), Rosanne (Dreaming), Enterprise (Forced Flash-Forward) and Cheers (No closure) pop up first in my mind to rant about, I'm just too lazy right now to write a take on it. Here's a clue to look out for in the future: If a Final episode involves any kind of time jump/skip, it's going to end bad!

So, What was the worst series finale in your view?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How I met your mother - because it was so jumbled up and the whole 7 (7) seasons were completely in vain! Weren't they? I mean who cares how he met their mother if the person he ended up with and spent most of his time with wasn't even her... Ridiculous show ending.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree. Here is how I thought it should’ve been. The perfect ending to one show. That creates some sort of show about them, and there kids.

Barny & Robin = 3 kids
      Eric & Lilly = 2-4 kids
      Ted & the umbrella girl = 2 kids

Most Helpful Guy

• Dexter for sure. There needs to be a reboot season

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• How I Met Your Mother. High five to @Goodwifie.
    The last season was so touching, reviewing all the moments of relationship and friendship through their ups and downs, when they were trying to figure out what they want in life, in career, in relationship, in the society which hasn't been generous.
    I like Robin, she is tough and down to earth. I like Barney too, he lives in fantasy the way I wouldn't lead my life, but I won't date him.

0|1
    0|0
    • The slaps 😆.
      Robin and her Canadian celebrity back ground. 😆

• Primeval got cancelled so we never got a really good ending, we got a rebootquel but then that got cancelled right when it was getting good too and like whyyyyyyy

Farscape also ended on a weird note but at least Peacekeeper Wars resolved most of the plot threads the show left hanging.

0|1
    0|0
  • How I met your mother.
    It was such a fantastic and funny show.
    I loved Barney even though I know that I would've hated him in real life.
    The end was sooooo boring.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lie To Me. I think it was cancelled but the way they ended it ticks me off so much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Z Nation, the ending was a literal cliff hanger. Like two people were hanging off a cliff 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • Lost!

1|2
    0|0
  • Either dexters ending or castle

0|1
    0|0
  • The only one I can think of is Castle

0|2
    0|0
  • HIMYM.

1|1
    0|0
  • Legend of the seeker

0|1
    0|0
    • It ticked me off that it ended. I wish it could continue. However they use a lot of money per a episode. Due to not enough funding they can’t continue.

• Can't come up with any

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Dexter's ending was super disappointing, it's like they forgot it was the last season and just realized that during the making of the last episode and had to squeeze everything in there at once. Terrible episode, by far worst episode of the series in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just to add some positive energy to this, one series end that I actually really liked was the end of Seinfeld. They all went to prison hahahaha!!! It was classic.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's obvious. They planned for awesome but ran out of their budget and had to settle for creative endings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst:
    Lost, Dexter.

Best:
    Westworld.
    6 ft under.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl Meets World
    Dawsons Creek
    MASH - Because it ended.
    Hill Street Blues
    Will and Grace (but happy its back)
    Saved By the Bell.

0|1
    0|0
    • Girls Meet World was my life:( I'm soo sad it's gone. At first Netflix was going to take it to renew it for another season, but Rowan Blanchard (Riley) starts a lot of drama and everyone said that they didn't like to act with her. They say that she really isn't like her Riley character.

• Show All
    • I liked that show too

• My mom won't let me watch it until I'm a bit older.

• The end of Saint elsewhere the end of the sopranos Roseanne

0|1
    0|0
  • Shameless.

Spoiler: Monica dies...
    FINALLY.
    fuck...

0|1
    0|0
  • Dexter & s6 of walking dead

0|1
    0|0