If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?

If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  I'd like to play a Villain personally. They always have fun and always have the better lines.

What about you?
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Hero: a person or main character of a literary work who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, bravery or strength, often sacrificing their own personal concerns for a greater good.
    Vote A
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Villain: a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.
    Vote B
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Vigilante: a civilian or organization acting in a law enforcement capacity (or in the pursuit of self-perceived justice) without legal authority.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a Vigilante. We're all the protagonists of our own story and the Antagonist in someone else's. A lot of heroes have this self-righteous naivety to them that makes them the villain in a lot of other characters' lives. Hell, the only reason most villains extreme actions are deemed worse than that of heroes is because we're viewing the world through the hero's eyes.

I'd be well intentioned and sly, and completely self-aware.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to be like John Simm's The Master. His version is highly unpredictable, highly intelligent, and quite campy. He's like an outer space version of Caligula.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I prefer to play the villain. The kind of villain who has zero redeemable qualities, but every now and then, they show some speck of humanity--just enough to give the audience some hope and get the good guys wondering, making them hesitant to move against me. And then, when everybody is nice and hopeful, I go for their loved ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • The villain, but disguised as a hero. šŸ˜œ

0|1
    0|0
  • Villain, seems like most fun. Especially if it's somethin crazy like Joker.

1|1
    0|0
  • The villain! I just KNOW how to act like a bitch šŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Villain my weapon would be seduction get in close and Stab with a knife.

0|1
    0|0
  • In a film? Whoever has the role that's getting paid the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vigilante sounds like me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Villain all the way. šŸ˜ˆ

0|1
    0|0
  • Hero

0|1
    0|0
  • Iā€™d like to be Harley Quinn.

0|1
    0|1
  • Rogue always

0|1
    0|0
  • The villain

0|1
    0|0
  • Villain

0|1
    0|0
  • Villian because playing the bad guy is always fun.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• between villain and vigilante.

that said, the fallen hero is always fun. good guy until BAM worse than the current villain!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd pick being the anti-hero, but with a dark streak.

0|1
    0|0
  • My personality is most like the hero type. I would want to be the vigilante, but I am too much of a rule follower.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would do good things but I wouldn't wanna be glorified or called a hero.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be the Punisher cuz I already have a punisher down there

0|1
    0|0
  • All.

0|1
    0|0
  • Vigilante

1|1
    0|0
  • Jack the ripper sounds fun a man becomes a demon