If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?

If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  I'd like to play a Villain personally. They always have fun and always have the better lines.

What about you?
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Hero: a person or main character of a literary work who, in the face of danger, combats adversity through feats of ingenuity, bravery or strength, often sacrificing their own personal concerns for a greater good.
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Villain: a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.
  • If you played a Comic Book Character in a film would you rather be the Hero, the Villain or the Vigilante of the story?  Vigilante: a civilian or organization acting in a law enforcement capacity (or in the pursuit of self-perceived justice) without legal authority.
    Vote C

1511

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be a Vigilante. We're all the protagonists of our own story and the Antagonist in someone else's. A lot of heroes have this self-righteous naivety to them that makes them the villain in a lot of other characters' lives. Hell, the only reason most villains extreme actions are deemed worse than that of heroes is because we're viewing the world through the hero's eyes.

I'd be well intentioned and sly, and completely self-aware.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer to be like John Simm's The Master. His version is highly unpredictable, highly intelligent, and quite campy. He's like an outer space version of Caligula.