Why no one would like to buy my shirt design?

Now I know this is out of topic but I'm just curious of your opinion about this design! Please give me a feedback! Why no one would like to buy my shirt design??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where did you advertise it? Competition is tough these days. Get some professional marketing help. Although your design is nice, I hope you're not too proud to understand that it's not a very unique one either.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've advertised on facebook ads.. But still I didn't manage to get any sells just likes and shares.. Now I've just inrolled in an advanced course in udemy and it seems I was missing a lot of things, still haven't finished the course yet and I've already gain few new information I will apply them once I'll finish the course.. Thank you so much for your feedback

• Have you tried ebay or amazon websites? Or Craigslist website?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the picture but the slogan is a little try-hard. Try coming up with a joke to use 8 think it'd be better than a Christmas shirt.
    If you keep it Christmas themed you should make the picture Christmas related. Give the cat a Santa hat or something

0|1
    0|0
    • You have a good point! I will try to come up with a better line.. Thanks for the feedback

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because people have different taste in fashion. I think ot looks kind of cute though

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's for sure.. Not all people likes cute things.. So the thing is I need to find ways to target specifically the people who likes cats or I should say ebthusiastic audience.. I've just finished an online course teaching those marketing stuff and now I'm already excited to apply it. I hope it will work though... Thank you so much for the feedback

• Show All
    • you might be right, but people have a different kind of taste you know. I agree that lot of people don't feel comfortable with black cats but still, there are some audiences who likes them.. But to be unracist I'll create another white version.. Thanks again for the remark x)

• Of course ! Good luck 🖒

What Guys Said 2

• I like ur design. really creative...
    U should work more on the advertisement to share ur products with people

0|1
    0|0
  • You didn't advertise properly?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes