Why no one would like to buy my shirt design?

Now I know this is out of topic but I'm just curious of your opinion about this design! Please give me a feedback! Why no one would like to buy my shirt design??

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Where did you advertise it? Competition is tough these days. Get some professional marketing help. Although your design is nice, I hope you're not too proud to understand that it's not a very unique one either.

• I've advertised on facebook ads.. But still I didn't manage to get any sells just likes and shares.. Now I've just inrolled in an advanced course in udemy and it seems I was missing a lot of things, still haven't finished the course yet and I've already gain few new information I will apply them once I'll finish the course.. Thank you so much for your feedback

• Have you tried ebay or amazon websites? Or Craigslist website?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the picture but the slogan is a little try-hard. Try coming up with a joke to use 8 think it'd be better than a Christmas shirt.
    If you keep it Christmas themed you should make the picture Christmas related. Give the cat a Santa hat or something

• You have a good point! I will try to come up with a better line.. Thanks for the feedback