Photography + Vlogging dilemma?

What should one buy for travel vlogs + casual photography? Please vote on basis of Quality, Versatility and Features.
My bucks depends on this poll.
  • GoPro Hero 6
  • I Phone X
  • Sony FDR X3000R
    Vote C

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with a more expensive point and shoot type of camera. I don't think you're trying to be the next Casey Neistat. If making vlogs is just for fun I'd say an expensive point and shoot such as the sony Rx100V, canon g7x, and other cameras like that. If you're taking more high-quality stuff and need a DSLR I'd recommend a sony nex 5t, Sony a6000, Nikon d3300, canon t6i, canon t7i. Not sure about your use but that's what I recommend. Hope this helps out if you have any concerns about the cameras don't hesitate to pm me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I want something that can be available to me at all times and can fit into my pocket. That is why i don't want to buy a dslr as they are bulky.
      G7 X is a good one. Thanks for the suggestion.
      I was thiking of gopro hero 6 because they are very portable, water and shock proof.