Is this too many unread notifications?

Should I check them or just leave it? I've been inactive on Facebook for a while.Is this too many unread notifications??
  • Check them
  • Just leave it

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are rookie numbers...

I'd just leave them. It's only facebook. If it was urgent, they would get a hold of you another way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. Wym by rookie numbers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get notifications like this after a few days of not going on it!! But that is notifications and mostly pointless ones like a couple of people posted in a group. Why are you ignoring 9 messages? Bloody go on there and check it, people care about you! 1 event invite - well you might have missed the event now. 5 photo tags - you do know that other people and their friends can see these pictures of you and you might not have even seen them? I'd want to see them. But b-hell I can understand you feeling overwhelmed by 99 notifications. As I said a lot of them are probably junk. And it gets confusing because you might check one then it marks all the others as checked... At least on the app. You really should go and check at least some of the stuff!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The 9 messages are from guys that I don't even know. The rest of the messages I have no idea of what they're about. Especially the photo tags

• OK. That's a bit strange about all those messages from people you don't know. Have you checked the photo tags or do you mean you have and they don't make sense?
      Wow I never receive friend requests lol

• I haven't checked my Facebook in almost 4 months but I'm assuming that they're my friends tagging me in memes or something