Is this too many unread notifications?

Should I check them or just leave it? I've been inactive on Facebook for a while.Is this too many unread notifications??
  • Check them
    Vote A
  • Just leave it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are rookie numbers...

I'd just leave them. It's only facebook. If it was urgent, they would get a hold of you another way.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. Wym by rookie numbers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get notifications like this after a few days of not going on it!! But that is notifications and mostly pointless ones like a couple of people posted in a group. Why are you ignoring 9 messages? Bloody go on there and check it, people care about you! 1 event invite - well you might have missed the event now. 5 photo tags - you do know that other people and their friends can see these pictures of you and you might not have even seen them? I'd want to see them. But b-hell I can understand you feeling overwhelmed by 99 notifications. As I said a lot of them are probably junk. And it gets confusing because you might check one then it marks all the others as checked... At least on the app. You really should go and check at least some of the stuff!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The 9 messages are from guys that I don't even know. The rest of the messages I have no idea of what they're about. Especially the photo tags

• Show All
    • OK. That's a bit strange about all those messages from people you don't know. Have you checked the photo tags or do you mean you have and they don't make sense?
      Wow I never receive friend requests lol

• I haven't checked my Facebook in almost 4 months but I'm assuming that they're my friends tagging me in memes or something

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You should just check the messages. And, you shouldn't share your Email ID at a social platform like this.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't. I blurred it out.

• Show All
    • It'll be fine.

• It looks like I have shared my ID and, you're consoling me. Lol

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how you let them pile up, I for some reason, it would annoy me, and I'd have to check them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I have been inactive since September and I uninstalled the app on my phone. It's funny I have so many as I'm inactive but I never received that many when I was a very active fb user

• Dang. Once I deactivated I didn't receive anymore. The only time you would receive more is if you logged back in after you deactivated your account, because that would activate it again.

• By inactive, I mean I no longer use it. For example, you can still search for me and look at my account. If I deactivated it then I would receive no notifications.

• Leave it unless you're really curious

1|0
    0|0
  • Check them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes