So what's your reason to hate Bieber?

Well this Bieber hatred is getting on my nerves.

A random girl online- "Who's your fav singer?"
Me- "Well JB, Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes mean love to me๐Ÿ˜"
She- "JB?"
Me- "Yeah. Is that a prob? I don't understand why people hate him"
She- "Are you bi?"
Me- "What?"
She- "I know many bi guys whole love JB"
Me- "No I'm not bi"
(deep inside- "What the heckkk!")
She- "Oh I'm sorry"

Like really wth is this? A belieber=bi
It's arrogant yet funny. So my question to JB haters is What's your reason to hate him? Of course most of them would be invalid but still

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an arrogant little shit who's done nothing good for the world. He's selfish and bratty and not particularly talented. I'm bisexual and I'm offended that you are offended that someone would think you're bi and that it's a bad thing.

2|1
    2|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Thatโ€™s strange.
    I donโ€™t hate anyone, but Justin Bieber has generally been shown to be sort of a jerk in my eyes. Sure, heโ€™s talented, but he has a sort of attitude problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • What's not to hate? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Im just annoyed that he's overrated. I like a few of his songs (a few) but he's not really cute to me and i hate every hairstyle he gets and will never understand how they start trending. But i dont hate the guy. he's just rude and annoying

0|1
    0|0
    • lol I git this one

• Show All
    • I mean it seems like some valid reason lol

• If i had to name songs i like by him... its 8
      Mistletoe (the 1st time i really found him a little cute)
      What Do You Mean (ok but wore out quickly)
      Boyfriend (only the rap at the beginning, hate chorus)
      Company (one of his best)
      All Around the World (just to dance to)
      Beauty & the Beat (mainly for Nicki)
      Confident (my 3rd fave)
      Never Let You Go (the 1st song i liked aside from Mistletoe and Confident)

Hate the others:
      Sorry (only liked the vid, hated the song)
      Baby (Gosh awful)
      Love Yourself (fckin hate it!)
      Never Say Never (only like Jadens verse)
      As Long as you love me (just hate it)
      One Less Lonely Girl (wanna push him off a stage)
      Somebody to love (only watched vid for usher)
      U Smile (made me frown)

And I don't know the rest. I had to google half these just to recall them. And i dont like his hoe selena either but she had about 5 catchy songs #JustinBeaver #SelenaHoemez

• I donโ€™t hate him, heโ€™s just another pop singer. FYI, the only โ€œgayโ€ thing in your written conversation was the heart eyes and โ€œloveโ€ in reference to three men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t hate JB but OMG I LOVE SHAWN MENDES YESSS I know all his songs bro

0|1
    0|0
  • You also only mentioned guys names. She just jumped to conclusions. Dont worry.

0|1
    0|0
  • No denying that yes.. I like his music at times.. but most of the people don't like him because he's arrogant and hasn't taken his fame in a good manner, He treats others (even his fans) in a bad manner and that isn't expected from a well known singer

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol thatโ€™s funny because itโ€™s so messed up. And I like him so canโ€™t answer that question

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate him. I just don't like his music and the public persona he has put up.

0|1
    0|0
  • He treats other people like shit for starters, his music isn't that great, and he's just highly over rated.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of bad things JB did. He was rude to his fans. You know, he spits and swears on them. He cheated on Selena Gomez a lot of times. Well he slept with a lot of girls. But I truly respect u if ur a Belieber

0|0
    0|0
  • He spit on his fans and has said the N word on camera before, that generally makes you pretty unlikable.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't hate him. he seems dumb and arrogant, but that's about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a reason to hate him because i don't personally know him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate Justin Bieber. Not my style of music but I don't hate him.

0|1
    0|1
  • Heโ€™s an arrogant asshole who makes generic, awful pop music

1|1
    0|0
  • Heโ€™s a headass

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Don't hate him... Don't like him either

0|1
    0|0
  • It started with the fact that he got so popular for being... mediocre. "Baby" probably the song that got most people to hate him. It wasn't good it wasn't thoughtful. It was about as basic as you could get and people don't like him for all the credit he's given which most see as undeserved. Even now I just don't like his music. I don't think there's anything really wholesome of beneficial from it. Virtually any other musical artist is one I simply enjoy more than JB. I don't hate the guy but... I have never been given any good reason to really like him.

0|3
    0|0
  • He's an arrogant twat. No different from teenage twats that think they are the king of the world. He seriously needs to grow up. Plus his music is awful but thats just my music taste.

But you're a fanboy. "Of course most of them will be invalid". That one quote shows there's really no going to be any point in engaging in discusion with you about this.

0|2
    0|0
  • I actually liked few work of him, i mean their are good artists out there, but he isn't bad.
    Besides i often do listen to few of his tracks
    i have

Baby Baby
    Kiss me
    Mistletoe
    Boyfriend

among my favorite list
    and a few more.. just can't remember the names.

0|1
    0|0
  • JB was presented with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for his achievements by the Prime Minister of Canada, and look at what the id10t was wearing.
    A complete disgrace to the country and to the Medal he was being presented.
    I was never a real fan of him, but when I seen this photo all over GLOBAL media, Iโ€™m ashamed to call him a fellow Canadian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I admire the dude lol. He's rich as fuck, famous as fuck, and can pretty much get with any girl in the world that he wanted to. Any guy who hates on him is most likely jealous.

0|4
    0|0
  • Look... JB is... a singer... not good by me but has made some good songs. He is hated because his personality and his actions. Now the think that no people love JB is just stupid... people like music just that. Continue listening to your favorite singers and don't give a shit. I get criticized for listening to Twenty one pilots and called girly or a fan GIRL I ignore them... you do that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm no fan but I've got nothing against him, don't hate the player, hate the game. A lot of the hate culture directed towards him is largely due to petty jealousy.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is a punk kid. He came to Australia and defaced the hotel he stayed in with pink graffiti.
    That's why I don't like him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hating JB is a bandwagon thing that started around 2010 and never really died down, don't take it to heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care actually...

I only listen to old school stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • I love everybody, but sometimes people hate because of jealousy... I never met the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible music. Terrible person.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't hate him just pity the fag lol !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m bi and i hate this fucking twat

0|0
    0|0
  • Heโ€™s a wannabe thug lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Your bi, and just don't know it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an Asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont hate him i don't listen to his music tho. i think all the hate comes from when he was a kid. it really got on my nerves too because he was just a kid and people were shitting all over him.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes