So what's your reason to hate Bieber?

Well this Bieber hatred is getting on my nerves.

A random girl online- "Who's your fav singer?"
Me- "Well JB, Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes mean love to me๐Ÿ˜"
She- "JB?"
Me- "Yeah. Is that a prob? I don't understand why people hate him"
She- "Are you bi?"
Me- "What?"
She- "I know many bi guys whole love JB"
Me- "No I'm not bi"
(deep inside- "What the heckkk!")
She- "Oh I'm sorry"

Like really wth is this? A belieber=bi
It's arrogant yet funny. So my question to JB haters is What's your reason to hate him? Of course most of them would be invalid but still

1822

Most Helpful Girl

• He's an arrogant little shit who's done nothing good for the world. He's selfish and bratty and not particularly talented. I'm bisexual and I'm offended that you are offended that someone would think you're bi and that it's a bad thing.

Most Helpful Guy