I believe corsets on female superheroes is impractical and useless.. what do you think?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that it's heroic fantasy where even the least likely things are going to happen, like a young hero in tights not having an erection when the sexy villainess loses most of her costume in a running brawl that releases more energy then a hydrogen bomb. That includes corsets.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, yes, I can buy that a character can jump out of buildings, lift things many times their own weight or beat up countless bad guys single handedly, but in that corset and those heels? Pah! My immersion is ruined.