I believe corsets on female superheroes is impractical and useless.. what do you think?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that it's heroic fantasy where even the least likely things are going to happen, like a young hero in tights not having an erection when the sexy villainess loses most of her costume in a running brawl that releases more energy then a hydrogen bomb. That includes corsets.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, yes, I can buy that a character can jump out of buildings, lift things many times their own weight or beat up countless bad guys single handedly, but in that corset and those heels? Pah! My immersion is ruined.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• There's no practical reason for a corset even if you're not a superhero unless the inability to breathe is your jam.

1|0
    0|0
  • Corsets sure, but if you are talking about wonder woman she was an s n m thing before she was a super hero.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. It's not useless or impractical, it's a clothing choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that sexy to me nor needed. I much prefer stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Useless yes, sexy? Very.

0|0
    0|0

• it shows sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Of course, but it's all about the look. Do you think anything any superheroes wear, male and female are all that practical? I get that it's worse for the female one's but I don't think it is all that important.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes