Who was your favorite superhero when you were a kid? And why?

(If you don't have one then just put any character you liked as a kid.)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say Batman. Because the very first superhero cartoon I watched was The Batman Animated series... I was just hooked into it. The other reason why I love him is because he proves that you don't have to have special powers to be a super. All you need is dedication towards a just cause and some badass training.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yondu Udonta. I used to read Guardians of the Galaxy when I was a kid, I don't know how I found them at first I guess a second hand bookstore? But my parents would buy me GOTG comics because the title sounded wholesome and they were too lazy to check what was in them.

I liked Yondu because he was blue and had silly hair (kids are dumb). I thought he was more fun than everyone else so when GOTG (the movie) came out I was pretty mad they slept on him. GOTG II was a little better, but he still felt a bit flat. Gotta prop that shit up with fanfiction

Also Batman, always did trust Batman even though I never read his comics until later in my life. I had a friend way back in the day that was obsessed with Dick Grayson Robin so that's the era of Batman I know most about still.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Punisher, Ironman, and batman. All normal guys that used what God gave them to make a difference. No magical rings, mutations, or alien parentage needed. Just skills and two hands. Even as a kid I needed it to have a little dose of reality for me to have buy-in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite back when I was younger and today is Batman. Always will be Batman

1|0
    0|0
  • I always liked Michelangelo, orange ninja turtle. He was always down to party

1|0
    0|0
  • Spiderman, Superman and an old guy called Chacha Chaudhary whose power was his common sense, intelligence and wit. More like a detective. Like Sherlock Homes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolverine. I watched the xmen cartoons. Loved the claws

1|0
    0|0
  • Goku cause his transformation was badass and he could fire energy blasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum cause she raised me and my brother all alone while having 3 jobs to keep us alive

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman, obviously. Just because he's fucking sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • goldorak... then albator... then x-or then spectroman then Hulk etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Buggs bunny

1|1
    0|0
  • When i was very young I liked Mighty Mouse a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like aladdin and spiderman so much

1|0
    0|1
  • I loved dbz

0|0
    0|0
  • Goku coz he's the strongest

0|0
    0|0
  • Always Goku.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prolly batman

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain America. He's a symbol of hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • used to be spiderman not its captain america

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. Because he's batman

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I liked Danny Phantom (idk if you would call him a superhero, but he was my hero). I envied his superpower of being able to do cool things like turn invisible and float through and around things. I also kind of had a crush on him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just look at her!

1|2
    0|0
  • I loved tinkerbell, there was so much to imagine and hope for in neverland.

0|0
    0|0
  • captain planet!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes