Who was your favorite superhero when you were a kid? And why?

(If you don't have one then just put any character you liked as a kid.)

524

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say Batman. Because the very first superhero cartoon I watched was The Batman Animated series... I was just hooked into it. The other reason why I love him is because he proves that you don't have to have special powers to be a super. All you need is dedication towards a just cause and some badass training.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yondu Udonta. I used to read Guardians of the Galaxy when I was a kid, I don't know how I found them at first I guess a second hand bookstore? But my parents would buy me GOTG comics because the title sounded wholesome and they were too lazy to check what was in them.

I liked Yondu because he was blue and had silly hair (kids are dumb). I thought he was more fun than everyone else so when GOTG (the movie) came out I was pretty mad they slept on him. GOTG II was a little better, but he still felt a bit flat. Gotta prop that shit up with fanfiction

Also Batman, always did trust Batman even though I never read his comics until later in my life. I had a friend way back in the day that was obsessed with Dick Grayson Robin so that's the era of Batman I know most about still.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE