Is Amy Schumer Comparable To Chris Rock Or David Chappelle?

Should she have gotten 20mil for her special?

I personally believe that just because 2 people do comedy doesn't mean they should be ranked the same. Sure they 'from a career' aspect do the same thing but are they worth the same? The whole thing blew up as a gender equality thing but I don't see it that way. What are your opinions on gender equality in the preference arts? should 2 people be paid they same because they classify as working in the same career? or are you worth what you bring in?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's really not that funny.

Also, any entertainer should make money proportional to their audience, regardless of gender, race, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• take it further please... i mean should anyone be idolised and paid so much in the first place. jeez they just told a joke, that other guy kicks a ball and some woman can hit a high note... in reality its all bollox and they are no more credible than me being a highly skilled welder on an average wage

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Amy Schumer should pay her audience and not the other way around. She's a filthy skank

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Amy Schumer isn't funny. The closest she comes to actual jokes are the ones she steals from real comics.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have anything productive to contribute but I would hook up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s not as funny but good for her for scheming

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes