I didn't really like Rhysand for Feyre in the first book of the series, but I eventually ended up falling for him and loving how they came to grow together in the next books. 💜
2. Claire and Jamie -Outlander series
Seriously, whoever doesn't ship these two isn't human. 💙
3. Sherlock and John -Sherlock
Ok, I know they aren't a real couple, but nothing's stopping me from shipping the hell out of them. 💛
Most Helpful Guy
1. Peter Parker (Spider-Man) and Gwen Stacey - It ended in tragedy, but she was Spidey's first love, so it has to top my list.
2. Daredevil and Elektra - They just have such an interesting and uneasy relationship, one of the more tortured comic book pairings.
3. Geralt and Yennefer - There is literally a scene in The Witcher 3 where they trade puns back and forth, and it's just funny and adorable.
Most Helpful Girl
BUGHEAD (jughead + Betty) -Riverdale-
Maddy and Olly -Everything Everything-
Cory and Topanga -Boy meets world-