For the metalheads out there... have you ever been thought of or accused of being a poser?

I've never actually been called a poser, but a lot of times when a fellow metalhead sees me with one of my band shirts on I do get asked if I wear it just because of its look or because I'm into the band. I mean I'm proud to say I'm into the band but when people constantly ask it can get kinda annoying because I don't want to be looked at as some stupid poser, just because some other teens have ruined things by wearing shirts of bands they don't know about at all.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been called a poser but I'm worried people will think I am. That's why I don't say that I like a band until I know the majority of their music. I won't buy a band tee until I can call myself a fan.