Where do vampires come from?

Some say they are descended from Cain, others say that Judas Iscariot was the first vampire. There are also numerous pagan traditions with their own views on the issue. What do you think? NOTE: This is purely a hypothetical question. Vampires are not real.

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Just from looking over history really quickly, Biblical and other, it could be Cain, who is really the first "murderer" recorded in the Bible. He was branded with a "murderer's mark" and cursed to forever roam the earth without the earth providing him anything. But Judas seems legit as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl