Where do vampires come from?

Some say they are descended from Cain, others say that Judas Iscariot was the first vampire. There are also numerous pagan traditions with their own views on the issue. What do you think? NOTE: This is purely a hypothetical question. Vampires are not real.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just from looking over history really quickly, Biblical and other, it could be Cain, who is really the first "murderer" recorded in the Bible. He was branded with a "murderer's mark" and cursed to forever roam the earth without the earth providing him anything. But Judas seems legit as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• If only my brother was on this site... he's better at explaining these kind of questions. My way of saying it is: It started with some guy who had a disorder (?) that made him hunger for blood. Some say he always sheltered himself as well. (That part my brother didn't mention though...)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure where they are "from"... But do you know what a vampire's favorite fruit is?

A "NECK-tarine"...

(Ba da BOOM!)

0|0
    0|0
  • The most popular idea of whether cannot came from is count Dracula, while pagans are only practicing vampirism. If you want to know any more, I've studied this and other supernatural beings for the past few years, so ask and I can answer

0|0
    0|0
  • They came out of a little box, and had to be put together carefully piece by piece. Then they killed the person who built them, and sucked them dry. That's gratitude for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • The concept of vampires originated from many European countries, such as Hungary, Romania, Italy, and even Greece. The Romanian prince Vlad the Impaler and Hungarian countess Elizabeth Bathory de Esced inspird Bram Stoker's Dracula. As for Italy and Greece, the ancient Greco-Romans a few vampire myths including that of the Strix and Lamia. Also in Judaism, Adam's first wife was a spirit called Lilith. She soon become prideful, so God banished her from Eden and cursed her to feed off the blood of babies and flesh of children. It's my knowledge. In this case Good Indian might be wrong.

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

Agree. It's purely Hypothetical Question.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Elder Scrolls (video game lore is as real as real life myths in my opinion) has them make a deal with one of the Daedric Princes (basically demons) through some perverse ritual.

0|0
    0|0
  • The legend comes from my country , from the region named Transilvania , the one named Vlad Tepes also called Vlad Dracul was famous for the way hi was punishig his enamies by stik them in woodn pools

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampires came from people wanting to live too long, and playing with things that they shouldn't. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh you think they're not real ;)
    But really. I think there were people who drank the blood of others for special powers. I mean, there are many powers in blood. I think it may have been taboo because it may have been deadly and involve sacrifice of life and because it was considered to be an evil thing for humans to do because of its blackness of power for oneself taken from others, with or without consent. I mean, in perspective of human experience, it is interesting to fathom. I think still to this day there are people who do this. I think some of them actually do receive power from it. Ritual magic can be very potent.

I am curious, what do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe they are real there is such a tribe deep in amazon thay call vampires. The do drink blood but of animals. I think there decendents of the incas

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure but Vlad the Impaler popularised it for us

1|0
    0|0
  • they come from evolution. the same way we got gods and other stuff like that

0|0
    0|0
  • From asking too much interests on loans like usury.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs, obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Romania.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uranus

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe Vampires are originally from Romania.

0|0
    0|0
  • My home😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Your imagination.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eggs from Nile crocodiles that bred with impala's

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• really the story of vampires comes from more than one place. there is one real type of vampire however, called a psychic vampire. these are people who unintentionally suck out the energy from another person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purely from books, films and people's vivid imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • The rooftop at night

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re not real

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes