Anyone know who these 3 music legends are (or at least one of them)?

yeah yeah don't bug me about how different both of their bands are. To me they are all awesome.
Anyone know who these 3 music legends are (or at least one of them)?Anyone know who these 3 music legends are (or at least one of them)?Anyone know who these 3 music legends are (or at least one of them)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cliff Burton, the late, great, best, most important rhythm guitar player in rock and roll history who needs no introduction, and Chris Cornell.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• First one, not sure. Andrew Wood?
    Malcolm Young
    Chilies Cornell

1|0
    0|0
    • @Redstang88 well someone already gave the answers. You were pretty right, except first is Cliff Burton. I see I really confused people with that one because of the pic, which was my intent lol

• Malcolm young from acdc
    Chris Cornell from Soundgarden/audioslave
    Mike Patton from faith no more (he's not dead)

1|0
    0|0
    • actuallyyyy the one at the top isn't the guy from faith no more XD

• Show All
    • yeah I see why you thought it. alright, so I don't automatically spoil this for others by giving the answer publicly, look up "early bassist of metallica"

• @dany8709 nevermind, someone already put up all the answers lol its cliff burton

• I'm pretty sure they passed on. If I had to guess, we have AC/DC, Sound garden and Metallica present. The middle photo is of a recent death, AC/DC- Malcom Young who just passed. And one looks like Chris Cornell. Not sure who the third is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cliff Burton, Malcolm young and chris (I forgot his surname)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Don't care for names

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No.1 Cliff Burton.
    No.2 Malcolm Young.
    No.3 Chris Cornell.

Isn't Google search wonderful for getting answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should've specified no googling. thanks a lot for giving out the answers to everone *eye roll* lolz XD

Recommended myTakes