Thoughts on "The Last Jedi"?

What did you think of it? I gave it a 3-star rating. The plot is good, the cinematography was very impressive in places and the character development was interesting sometimes, but I thought the script was incredibly lazy.
  • 5 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 3 stars
    Vote C
  • 2 stars
    Vote D
  • 1 star
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It was alright.
    The force awakens was better

Most Helpful Guy

• The Last Jedi was alright, but it seems like a movie that just didn't need to be made. I was hoping that Luke Skywalker would be a guiding badass for Rey, a pillar of strength. Instead, he was just a tired old man, content to just dick around on that island.

And why were the good guys so weak? In all the Galaxy, with so many people and creatures, why was there hardly anybody stepping up to fight this New Order? Leia just simply looked too old to go on. With so much lack of fight for what's right in the galaxy, they might as well just surrender.