Thoughts on "The Last Jedi"?

What did you think of it? I gave it a 3-star rating. The plot is good, the cinematography was very impressive in places and the character development was interesting sometimes, but I thought the script was incredibly lazy.
  • 5 stars
    Vote A
  • 4 stars
    Vote B
  • 3 stars
    Vote C
  • 2 stars
    Vote D
  • 1 star
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It was alright.
    The force awakens was better

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Last Jedi was alright, but it seems like a movie that just didn't need to be made. I was hoping that Luke Skywalker would be a guiding badass for Rey, a pillar of strength. Instead, he was just a tired old man, content to just dick around on that island.

And why were the good guys so weak? In all the Galaxy, with so many people and creatures, why was there hardly anybody stepping up to fight this New Order? Leia just simply looked too old to go on. With so much lack of fight for what's right in the galaxy, they might as well just surrender.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know I felt weird when walking out the cinema didn't know how to feel about it but I've come to like it a bit more when I saw it again 7/10 (I actually liked the canto bight bit)

0|0
    0|0
  • They basically threw Star Wars away, ruined all the old characters, the Jedi, Luke Skywalker etc. They'll replace it now with perverted commie wars or some shit and it'll be dead for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it a lot!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes