Do you experience ASMR?

ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response. The purpose of ASMR is to relax people. The ASMR community is constantly growing on Youtube. Ideally, ASMR videos are meant to give the viewer a relaxing tingle at the back of their head and/or spine. ASMR videos usually involve one or more of the following things:

• Gentle whispering
• Relaxing hand movements
• Nail tapping/scratching on hard surfaces such as tables
• Brushing sounds

Do you experience ASMR? What’s your opinion on ASMR?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I experience it. It's one of the very few things that can get me to relax when I'm on the edge. Only found out about it a while back

Most Helpful Girl

• No. ASMR videos make me so mad I can't relax. I hate when people whisper all the time. God I'm already pissed thinking about that.
    Nail tapping makes even more mad. I only like when my own nails tap and that's it.

I'm so mad rn lol