Who is your favorite superhero? What would you do with his or her super-power?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I'd say the flash but recently I've become intrigued by Firestorm the nuclear man and I'd just go around changing this from one thing to another.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doctor Strange, hands down.
    Matter and energy manipulation, time and dimensional travel, illusion casting, mind control... What WOULDN'T I do with his powers is the better question. :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Favorite is Batman. I grew up watching Batman and playing with Batman action figures and video games. The thing about Batman that I like is that he’s human and is the physically manifestation of justice. He acts as a guardian and protector of the law and the innocent. You can say he’s the perfect police officer.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love Batman. I used to dress up like him all the time as a little kid. I also grew up watching the movies and shows, collecting the action figures. Have you played the Arkham Series?

• I fucking love the Arkham series. One of the best series of games, if not the best.

• the Arkham series is amazing.

• Toss up between Jeremy Reed from Powder and John Coffey from Green Mile. Not sure what I would do with that power. Heal some and kill others I imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulk lol, no one will stop me, or even try to fight me, I'd smash everyone who tried to 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman. I guess his "power" is just "being rich and obsessed" so I'd probably end up doing much the same thing he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Flash. I’d just run⚡️

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Jean Gray first I’d keep it to myself I’d take every penny of bill gates and Warren Buffets money they erase there Memory total whip out. People who annoying me have them rob a bank and have them shoot someone so they spend rest of there lives in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite heroes are Psylocke and Rogue. I don't know what I'd do with their powers.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes