Music Recommendations?

I'm super into bands such as Def Leppard, Foreigner, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Huey Lewis and the News, and so on. So 80s music, but I'm also fine with older/newer. I was just hoping for recommendations of songs by similar bands/artists. And even if it's a band I listed, I mostly only know singles, so if you know good songs by them that aren't popular, recommend those to.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Boston - Piece of Mind, Smokin'
    Kansas (some of their other stuff soumds very Journey-ish) - Play the Game Tonight, Fight Fire With Fire, Hold On
    Styx - Renegade
    The Buzzcocks - Boredom, Ever Fallen In Love
    Yes - Roundabout (not just the part from "To be continued…" memes)
    Counting Crows - Hanginaround (Actually 90s I think but whatever)
    Tim Capello - I Still Believe
    Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar, The Boys Are Back In Town

If you want some more metal 70s-80s recommendations:
    Grim Reaper - See You In Hell
    Metallica - Jump in the Fire, Motorbreath, Trapped Under Ice
    Iron Maiden - Wicker Man, Aces High, The Clairvoyant
    Diamond Head - It's Electric, Am I Evil?, Helpless
    Mercyful Fate - Corpse Without a Soul, Satan's Fall, Egypt, Curse of the Pharaohs
    Misfits - One Last Caress, Horror Business, Die Die My Darling

Hopefully you'll like at least a couple of these, hopefully some of them are new to you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• April Wine - Oowatanite, Roller, Couldve Been a Lady
    Billy Squire - Lonely I the Night, My Kind of Lover, In the Dark
    Triumph - Lay it on the Line, Fight the Good Fight

Check out the Chinese Demcracy album by GNR, its pretty awesome and isn't as well known.

0|0
    0|0
  • Members of the bands you listed have different projects other than work with the band. Look up the individual players and see their other work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Specific songs?

• Aerosmith's Steven Tyler "Love is your Name", Slash has done a lot of different projects outside of Guns N' Roses, and Mick Jones of Foreigner did a solo album

• Try like Oasis, The Arctic Monkeys, RHCP... Not quite like them but you never know

0|0
    0|0
    • I listen to all three, but only a few songs. Any specific songs you would recommend?

• Show All
    • I know all of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers songs you recommended. Still, thank you very much.

• Oh nice, there are still a lot more that are good, check out their albums... and no problem :)

• Mura Masa - Love$ick is the best song I have ever heard.

None can tell me otehrwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • QUEEN, BOSTON, JUDAS PRIEST, VAN HALEN,

0|0
    0|0
  • YES, ACDC, Korn

0|0
    0|0
  • Queen

0|0
    0|0
  • kendrick lamar and lorde

0|0
    0|0
  • Ocean man

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes