Music Recommendations?

I'm super into bands such as Def Leppard, Foreigner, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Huey Lewis and the News, and so on. So 80s music, but I'm also fine with older/newer. I was just hoping for recommendations of songs by similar bands/artists. And even if it's a band I listed, I mostly only know singles, so if you know good songs by them that aren't popular, recommend those to.

110

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Boston - Piece of Mind, Smokin'
    Kansas (some of their other stuff soumds very Journey-ish) - Play the Game Tonight, Fight Fire With Fire, Hold On
    Styx - Renegade
    The Buzzcocks - Boredom, Ever Fallen In Love
    Yes - Roundabout (not just the part from "To be continued…" memes)
    Counting Crows - Hanginaround (Actually 90s I think but whatever)
    Tim Capello - I Still Believe
    Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar, The Boys Are Back In Town

If you want some more metal 70s-80s recommendations:
    Grim Reaper - See You In Hell
    Metallica - Jump in the Fire, Motorbreath, Trapped Under Ice
    Iron Maiden - Wicker Man, Aces High, The Clairvoyant
    Diamond Head - It's Electric, Am I Evil?, Helpless
    Mercyful Fate - Corpse Without a Soul, Satan's Fall, Egypt, Curse of the Pharaohs
    Misfits - One Last Caress, Horror Business, Die Die My Darling

Hopefully you'll like at least a couple of these, hopefully some of them are new to you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE