Do you have a desire to be famous?

I have wanted to be famous my entire life. I dont know why and I can't shake that feeling off. Im a former soccer player who turned to coaching and I also produce music. my two biggest passions in life. I work hard in both of those fields so fame would be more of a result of hard work and not some overnight luck.
do you guys want to be famous for your talents? and what are your talents and passions that would make you famous?
  • yes, I do
    Vote A
  • no, I do not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm sure if I got famous there are things I would hate, such as a lack of privacy and people analyzing your life. I just feel as if it would be nice for people to care about what I say/do (to a degree) and look up to me. I also wouldn't mind being rich. Like people who get famous through singing/acting, generally they make good money. It drives me crazy to think I'll have to work all my life at shitty jobs when there are people who make millions and live the "good life" and get to do what they want.

1|0
    0|0
    • you're young. you can make your millions by working smart not hard. hard workers dont become rich. you gotta be smart about it.

• But I'm not smart 😂 of course I would love to make millions, but even if I could get in a position to make 100,000+ a year I would be happy. I don't know what I want to do, though. I just knkw I want to try to get into a position to make a lot of money.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I just want to have romantic love and have my own family

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I do. Ever since I was younger I dreamed of being famous for something and part of me still would like to be.
    When I was younger I wanted to be a super famous singer or actor. But I don't sing or act very well lol. Now I think it would be nicer to have a smaller level of fame... something where you're recognizable and have a fan base, but can still live a fairly normal life.
    My passion is photography and if I could ever be recognized for that, I'd be happy. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to be known, but I HATE paparazzi.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do for sports

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to be famous.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like my privacy thnx

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was young: Not today ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, l don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be the first female President of the United States.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like discussing, arguing and sharing ideas with people. So becoming famous would be nice to expand my scope of interactions

0|1
    0|0
  • I do in some way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes