Do you have a desire to be famous?

I have wanted to be famous my entire life. I dont know why and I can't shake that feeling off. Im a former soccer player who turned to coaching and I also produce music. my two biggest passions in life. I work hard in both of those fields so fame would be more of a result of hard work and not some overnight luck.
do you guys want to be famous for your talents? and what are your talents and passions that would make you famous?
  • yes, I do
  • no, I do not

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm sure if I got famous there are things I would hate, such as a lack of privacy and people analyzing your life. I just feel as if it would be nice for people to care about what I say/do (to a degree) and look up to me. I also wouldn't mind being rich. Like people who get famous through singing/acting, generally they make good money. It drives me crazy to think I'll have to work all my life at shitty jobs when there are people who make millions and live the "good life" and get to do what they want.

• you're young. you can make your millions by working smart not hard. hard workers dont become rich. you gotta be smart about it.

• But I'm not smart 😂 of course I would love to make millions, but even if I could get in a position to make 100,000+ a year I would be happy. I don't know what I want to do, though. I just knkw I want to try to get into a position to make a lot of money.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I just want to have romantic love and have my own family