What book (s) are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson and The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri and I'm working on the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just ordered the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe from Barnes and noble. Can't wait until it gets here.

• Show All
    • Alright. I'll do that. I'll listen to it tomorrow. It's pretty late here. I'll have to hit the hay as they say. Goodnight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently reading the complete fiction of HP Lovecraft.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol I just read this comment. I LOVE Lovecraftian horror! I have the complete Cthulhu mythos that I'm currently reading as well!

• Show All
    • Thanks for the tip :D

• Lol no prob. If you ever need someone to write your English papers for you, you know who to ask! XD

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'm reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel. It's really good so far-- I'm about one-third of the way through it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m currently reading Wendy Darling by Coleen Oakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz. I started reading it more than a month ago, it's a great book, but I really didn't have time to finish it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I only have a few pages left, sadly. It's such a sad story.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just finished Nip The Buds, Shoot The Kids by Kenzaburo Oe and now I'm starting Dark Lover by J. R. Ward

0|0
    0|0
  • The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde and Aphorisms on love and hate by Friedrich Nietzsche

0|0
    0|0
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Ik, very late to the books

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like books

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Magicians of the Gods by Graham Hancock. Its about the evidence to support the idea that mainstream history is wrong and that an intelligent civilisation existed sometime around the last ice age before being wiped out by a flood caused by multiple asteroid impacts

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm currently reading Invisible Man by Ralph Waldo Ellison. It is for a class, but I'm actually enjoying it quite a bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm reading Hollywood, by Charles Bukowski.

0|1
    0|0
  • Spice and Wolf light novels.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes