What book (s) are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson and The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

95

Most Helpful Girl

• The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri and I'm working on the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just ordered the complete works of Edgar Allan Poe from Barnes and noble. Can't wait until it gets here.

• Alright. I'll do that. I'll listen to it tomorrow. It's pretty late here. I'll have to hit the hay as they say. Goodnight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Currently reading the complete fiction of HP Lovecraft.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol I just read this comment. I LOVE Lovecraftian horror! I have the complete Cthulhu mythos that I'm currently reading as well!

• Thanks for the tip :D

• Lol no prob. If you ever need someone to write your English papers for you, you know who to ask! XD